Part 10✔️

*2 more days later*

Jaden's Pov
I don't know what's up with Lilly, she doesn't want to speak to me. I don't think i have done anything. Maybe she doesn't like me. I really like her, more than a friend.
End of pov

It's been 2 days since i got that message from Mads. I feel really bad, i led Jaden on and now i just ignore him. I need to do something.

I got out of bed and took a shower, i changed into this

I walked downstairs.

Me- guys, I'll see you later i have a meeting.
Bryce- okay bye sis.
Everyone- bye

I sat in my car and put my seatbelt on. I headed to Starbucks. I ordered a coffee and sat down. I pulled out my phone and messaged josh.

Joshyy😊

Me
Hey um josh can you get to starbucks asap i need help with something. But, don't tell anyone where you are going.

Joshyy😊
Yeah i'm getting in the car. I told them i had to do something. Is everything okay?

Me
I will explain when you get here.

I waited for Josh at starbucks. A few fans came up to me so i wuickly took a picture. Finally after 5 minutes Josh arrived. He saw me and ran up to me.

Josh- oh my gosh lilly, what's up.
Me- josh i have to tell you something but you can't tell anyone.
Josh- you're scaring me
Me- a few days ago i got a message from a unknown number. They said to stay away from Jaden. It was Mads Lewis his ex. I asked her why and s-she.
At this point i was in tears.
Josh- take your time.
Me- she knows what happened at that party. Sh-she knows i was raped. She said if i talk to him she will post it on social media. Josh i have ignored Jaden the past couple of days and it hurts me. Josh i kead him on and then ignored him.
Josh- oh my gosh how the fuck does she know.
Me- me i don't know. What do i do?
Josh- okay first calm down.
He stood up and hugged me.
Me- thank you josh, your like my second brother. I love you.
Josh- i love you too sis. Let's get home.

We both took our cars and separately left to go home.

When we got home everyone was sitting in the living room.

Me- hey guys everything okay?
They looked at me. Nessa turned around her eyes were red. Tears were rolling down her cheek.
Me- oh my gosh nessa what happened.
Nessa- why don't you fucking explain

She pulled out her phone and showed me this.

Tiktokroom: picture sent in of Josh richards and Lilly hall hugging today at starbucks

Tiktokroom: picture sent in of Josh richards and Lilly hall hugging today at starbucks. Is he cheating on nessa.

Hater6: some kind of bestfriend she is.

Hater39: she was the whole crew shawty brave.

Me- no no nessa i promise it's not what it looks like

Josh walked in through the door
Josh- whats going on?
Me- josh tiktok room posted a photo of us hugging and everyone thinks you are cheating.
Bryce- i thought you hsd a meeting with your manager
Me- nessa i promise we were just talking, i had to tell him something.
Nessa- WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAN'T TELL US.
Me- i was raped okay is that what you wanted to here!
Bryce- wait what?
I dropped on the floor, josh picked me up and put me of the couch.
Nessa- lilly im sorry.
Me- it's fine.
Avani- bebe
Bryce- when?
I looked at josh, he nodded.
Josh- bryce when you went to visit your grandparents, it was friday. There was a party, i begged Lilly to come with me. She finally gave in and then i got drunk, she was still sober. A g-guy forced himself on her. She said no and tried to run but he was too strong. I found her after, i sobered myself up and then we went to the hospital. She had a rape test done. The guy got sent to prison for 10 years.
Bryce- why didn't you tell me.
Me- because bryce, i didn't want you to think your sister is a slut.
Bryce- i would never. Does mom and dad know
Me- yeah they swore not to tell you.
Josh- um i missed something out.
Me- the reason i had to speak to josh is beause mads texted me. She said if i don't stay away from Jaden then she will post it on socisl media.
Jaden- wait as in Mads my ex.
Me- uh yeah.
Jaden- that bitch.
Me- I'm sorry jaden, i should have told you instead of ignoring you.
Jaden- don't apologise, it's not your fault.
Anthony- so what are we going to do?
Jaden- bryce come with me to Mad's house. I'm gonna go confront her.
Bryce- okay let's go.
Nessa- Lilly im sorry and you josh, i should of known you would never do that to me.
Josh- it's fine, anyone else would have done the same thing.
Me- nessa at starbucks i said to josh that he is like my second brother. Dating him would be like dating bryce. Ugh
Everyone laughed
Nessa- friends again
Me- no bestfriends
I hugged her.

Avani- how about we watch movies to distract you.
Me- yeah okay.
We walked into the movie room and sat on the couches

Seating:
Avani and Anthony
Quinton and Griffin
Addison (leave a space)
Me (leave a space)
Nessa and josh

T

his is how we sat but me and Addison left spaces for Jaden and Bryce.
We put on: to all the boys i have loved before P.S i still love you. We got loads of snacks and put them in the middle.

*10 minutes later*
I was getting worried, Bryce and jaden weren't back yet. I decided to text them.

Jayjay🎸

Me
Jay where r you? I'm worried

Jayjay🎸
We just parked up.

Jaden and Bryce walked in.
Me- is everything okay?
Jaden- we spoke to her
Bryce- she said she won't post it.
Jaden- i don't trust her
Me- i guess fans are going to find out.
Avani- um it's on tiktok room.
Jaden hugged me.
Jaden- it's going to be okay, go live and explain everything. We will be next to you.