Part 3✔️

I woke up to my alarm again. It was 9:00. I took a cold shower to wake me up and changed into this

 I took a cold shower to wake me up and changed into this

I made a tiktok a posted it.

Caption: something new coming up. Stay tuned!

Comments
Jaden Hossler: Can't wait! 😍
^same 😊
Nessa barret: thas my wifey💍
^ i love you
Avani gregg: bebe😘
^shawty😚
Bryce hall: im excited
^same!
User39: whats happening
^wait for my Instagram tommorow!
Load more comments

I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad making breafast.

Me- morning mom
Mom- morning sweetie
Me- i decided to go to LA
Mom- im glad, your manager had already told me a few days ago.
Dad- it will be a start for your career and im pretty sure you and Alex will be okay with the distance.
Me- um we broke up.
Mom- why what happened.
Me- he didn't want me to go cause of all the boys and he doesn't trust me. And then after my meeting i went to his house and caught him cheating on me with amber.
Dad- oh its fine there are plenty of boys in LA.
Me- yeah i know.

Jaden's pov
Yesterday when i saw Lilly on facetime we stared at eachother. I could get lost in those golden eyes. I always stalk her tiktoks. I think have a small crush on her. Shes really cute. Bryce told me about Alex, her boyfriend well ex now. How coukd anyone cheat on her. She's really pretty, i can't wait to meet her.
end of pov

After i finished eating i got my keys and headed to the mall. I wanted to get more clothes even though i had loads in my closet.
I went into a few different shops and met quite a few fans. I took pictures with all of them. I started to get hungry so i went to Mcdonalds. I then drove my car to (the place where you can take your car so they can drive it to LA, sorry i don't know what its called) i didn't have that many bags so i ordered a uber.
When i got home i decided to pack.

I looked at my room. It was a mess and nothing was in my suitcase.
*ring ring*
I looked at who it was.
Jayjay🎸
*i smiled*
Me- hey Hossler
Jaden- hey lilly, what you doing?
Me- umm
I flipped the camera so he coukd see me bed.
Jaden- woah is that what you call packing?
Me- no it's what i call TRYING to pack.
*we both laughed*
I looked towards the camera and saw him staring.
Me- what are you staring at hossler?
Jaden- a beautiful girl
*our faces went bright red*
Jaden- sorry i didn't mean to say that out loud.
Me- hehe its fine. Oh btw can you tell Bryce that my car shoukd arrive sometime tommorow as well
Jaden- yeah sure.
I stood my phone on my makeup vanity. We talked for ages while i packed my suitcases.
*knock knock*
I thought maybe it was my mom or dad but then...
Alex walked in. I looked at jaden.
Me- alex what the fuck do you want.
Alex- i see you moved on fast.
Me- actually, i haven't and why do you care you moved on when we were still together.
Alex- are we still dating?
I looked at jaden and we both laughed.
Jaden- is he thick or something?
Me- jaden can you explain im gonna die from laughing.
Alex came closer to me where jaden could see him.
Jaden- bro when you cheat on someine and they catch you. It means you are over.
Alex- oi i dunno who you think you are trying to steal my girl away from me
Me- well alex your "girl" left you when she caught your ass with another girl.
Alex- Lilly please i want you back
Me- well i don't want to back so fuck off back to Amber.
Alex- fine by me slut. Just know you will never find anyone like me again.
Jaden- what a cheater, yeah she wont find anyone like you again.
Me- get the fuck out my house!
Alex walked out my room.
Jaden- hey don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he is missing out on.
Me- thanks hossler that really means a lot. I'm gonna go to sleep my flights early in the morning so I'll see you tomorrow.
Jaden- great I'll pick you up with bryce sweet dreams cutie.
*end of call*
I changed into some shorts and a tanktop and shorts and drifted of to sleep with a smile on my face.