New Kid ? 🤨

Aaliyah P.O.V 

  I was sound asleep until Lay (Aalayisa) busted in my room scaring tf outta me , causing me to jump and rise outta bed be being blinded by the sun beaming into the room from the window " OMG AALIYAH I THINK WE HAVE A NEW NEIGHBOR  THAT HAS KIDS THAT ARE SAME AGE AS US " she screams " I DON'T CARE GET OUT " I yell right back as she gives me a dirty look the exits the room. After she leaves she first thing that comes to mind is that today is the last day of summer and I start 10th grade tomorrow  . Then I think of what my sister just said I wounder who the kid is and what they look like . I kinda feel bad for the new kid , you see I moved here about 5 months ago and let me tell you in school it is really hard to make friends , if i didn't have Jamie my now bf idek what I wound do . For real cuz that school is big and the people are shitty . Speaking of Jamie he just hmu.

Messages

KING👑😘

remember my childhood bsf that im like always texting 

QUEEN👑😘

uh yeah you always talk abt him why you going to go visit him again?

KING👑😘

Actually nah he just moved today and he going to school with us I want you to come over and meet him 

QUEEN👑😘

Betttttt Imma go eat and get ready and then ill be omw

KING👑😘

ight see you bae😘❤

QUEEN👑😘

BYEEEEEE BBY 😘💞

I get up make my bed clean a lil bet , I ain't in no rush plus the place wasn't really dirty. 

Gabbys room ⬆

Gabbys room ⬆

After that I ate , told my mom I was going to Jamie's and put on my outfit for today .