WERE OVER 🤬

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I IMMANENTLY got mad and ..................

I PUNCHED HER IN HER FACE . she fell backwards and I got on top of her and kept hitting to the point where my hands were bloody . Jahking was in shock and didn't move . Probably because I could fight . Most people underestimate me cuz im small and really nice , well till they catch these hands 🥱.  anyway mean while lucky was trying to get me off her but wasn't strong enough . 

Lucky ~ HELLO A LITTLE HELP HERE

Jahking ~ OHH yea yea

he picks me up and holding me up as im kicking to put me down

Jahking ~ aye imma take her home y-

Me ~ NO IM NOT GOING NO WHERE WITH YOU I cut him off

Jahking ~ ( looks at me like😑) as I was saying you got her " he asks referring to daya who was starting to wake up

Lucky ~  yea yea go before she wakes up 

Jahking ~ ight 

In The Car

Me ~ Guillory I don't wanna go home TAKE ME TO JAMIE'S RIGHT NOW😡

Jahking ~ No  he says really claim for what reason I don't know 

Me ~ WHY !!! .......... is what she said true I said quit at the end

Jahking ~ 😶..................

Me ~ omg it is 😟but...................  if shes not showing and we've been dating for 4 months that means

Jahking ~ 😓

Me ~ he cheated on me 😳

Jahking ~ Aaliyah.........

Me ~ and you knew... thats why you were acting weird today

Jahking ~ I found out this morning

Me ~ yet you didn't tell me😞

Jahking ~ Im sorr-

Me ~ - don't , just take me home

Pulls up to my house

we pulled up at my house . as soon as the car stopped I tried to get out so I could go home and eat ice cream , watch "the office" , and try to forget all of this . Im not gonna shed a tear over this boy because he doesn't it (and thats on period). Anyway back to the car , I  was trying to get out but the car door was locked 🙄.

Me ~ "Guillory unlock the door" I say looking out the window seeing it was getting dark out and I have to be in by 8:30

Jahking ~ why are you mad at me ? and why you keep calling me by my last name ?

Me ~ did you really just ask why im mad at you when you knew I was dating someone that cheated on me then acted liked nothing happened until she got pregnant ? and I would have NEVER knew if your girlfriend Or my EX bestfriend didn't tell me. And im calling you by you're last name one because Im mad at you and two because I can. Now unlock this mf door 😊"  I say calmly trying to control my anger.and I smiled at the end because I wanted to scare him and It worked . 

he looked at me like he seen a ghost then quickly unlocked the door. I got out slammed his door and then flipped him off , then walked to my door steps. When I got there I looked at my phone to check the time being ambushed but a bunch of text  from Jamie's hoe ass and L . Then Instagram notifications tagging me in a photo . I'll check it out when I get to my room and BLOCK JAMIE'S NUMBER . But back to what I got on my phone for the time was 8:26 . THAN GOD . I went inside to see my mom sitting there.