First day 🙄

Aaliyahs P.O.V

~Monday

I wake up turn off my alarm . Im not really tired because I kept passing out at the party however I do have a killer headache making me wanna die . My ma comes in my room telling me shes leaving for work and wake up my sister for school at 7:30 . It currently 5:45 so I set a alarm for 6:00 and go to the bathroom to go take a shower. ( my bathroom is in my room )

 ( my bathroom is in my room )

Aaliyah's outfit⬆

After I brush my teeth . when I finished the alarm I set earlier went off meaning it was 7:30 and I had to wake up my sister and get going so I don't miss the bus . After I did that I got my backpack heading downstairs getting a pop-tart . then as im about to leave lay comes downstairs .

"hey lia does this mach" she asks about her outfit

Aalayisia's outfit - no nails , watch , or phone

"yes Layisia  , ill see you later"

"k , bye love you"

"love you to" I say as I shut the door

I started walking to the bus stop until Jah's call pulls in front of me as im about to cross the street .

"you need a ride girllllll" he said in a girly tone

"I didn't but since you here" i said holding the 'er' waiting for him to cut me off

"get in" he says 

I hop in and we live right by school so we just talked for the small amount of time.

"you Know you crazy when you drunk" jahking said laughing

"why what did I do" I said worried asf

"well you kept calling me Jamie then tired to kiss me"

"omg.....sorry" smh🤦🏾‍♀️

"you good it was funny anyway"

"you no I never got yo number" he continues 

"oh lemme give it to you" I said as he hands me his phone 

I put my name as 'Lia💙💨'  I then hand him my phone intending for him to do the some. he put his name as 'Jah💥🧡' . we pulled up school.