I'm sinking!

As I turned back, there was a spark of a light, which I was least expecting.

"Huh! did I see wrong?" to make sure, I continued to stare for a moment in that direction.  I'm getting chills, a supernatural force, is it? 

'Kkrrrt' this time the sound was more audible than the last one. I covered  my ears in fear, "Is this another one? My fear of loud noise? Aghh.. No.." But to my surprise a beam of light flashed, I felt that I saw it with my eyes closed! Huh? what this supposed to mean. I was horrified enough, and all this was happening to me, I was sinking in my emotions, in my fears. Everything is taking me back to nowhere, and that is my fears.

When I opened my eyes , I was sitting in the floor, clenching my teeth, my ear was covered with my hands, I was a mess. I didn't stand up, I could but I didn't. I looked here and there and everything was changed. I was not in my room nor I was in my nightmare. But I was still kneeling in the floor of the hallway but as I mentioned everything has changed. There was beautiful ancient windows with pretty works on it, a carpet covered the flooring. I was flabbergasted by seeing everything. Where on worlds I am? I didn't felt any emotions, only fear. No physical pain, I even forgot that I haven't eaten once. So, I was sure it is my NIGHTMARE!