Realization

"This is my nightmare, its mine. It has been created by fears, my own fears. If it can start then it can end right?" A glimpse of shock I felt all over my body. "That's right, Oh my h-how could I forget it. Its still lucid and I can still control this before everything gets changed like before." again I looked myself in the mirror, my face was still dried but now I had a feeling that I can overcome all this that was letting me sink in fear.  

'Hushh' 

A sound came from the end of the hallway.

"Huh! what was that?" this time I was not afraid as I now know that everything that is happening is how my mind is reacting, this was the instance conclusion I made. At least something I had to believe and this was the most logical thing I realized. 

I walked towards the direction where I detected the sound came from,as because of the lights I didn't have much problem while going in that way but little I know it leads to the staircase which heads downstairs; when I traveled towards the staircase I encountered a stunning but messy scenery in front of my eyes, it was just like a villa's drawing-room and it was very spacious but, everything covered in dust.

"I feel that I have rejected everything that is why this place is so shady. So this place once belonged to me?" I cried. "Everything here is so majestic I couldn't believe that this place is mine looks like I didn't bother about my inner feelings and was only focused outside."