Horrible..?

It was no longer dark...
The light was emerging from the windows. Glass pains of those windows were all blur but it felt like it was dawn.
I stood up and it was not scary as before but I am still in my nightmare. That is scary. Plus everything is changing. There were no lights other than the light of dawn peeked through the windows. As I said the windows were blur I couldn't see outside.
I blink a few times not knowing what to do.

I decided to walk. It looked like it had been abandoned for years. If one could maintain it, then it won't be less than a beautiful property one could claim. But sadly now it's covered with blemishes. Upon walking for a few minutes I saw something that was reflecting.
I walked towards it only to find that it was a mirror. Only then I noticed my outfit.
My hairs were a mess, My face was all dried up, I was wearing a sleeveless olive green and pale white long gown, which I haven't seen in my life it looked promising on me...

But I took a long time to notice something crucial, there was a thing written on the mirror with a scratch and it reads, 'It's horrible'.

"H-horrible?" I sighed in terror.
"What it means?" In the meantime, I acknowledged it is my nightmare so it had to do with me.
"It's horrible, broken window, opened almirah, sudden change, hmm." I thought about everything I had noticed so far but still, that white sheet does it really matter?

'The location has changed it looked neat but now more hazardous. Its horrible and twisted hallway, is that...?"