MEETING HIM AGAIN

I woke up before my alarm went off the  next day, clearly because i was so nervous about today. I had tossed and turned a lot during night trying to not think of all possible things that could go wrong today.
I went and had a quick shower, and then i choose my dress carefully. Normally i didn't care what i wear, but today i wanted to look good. Standing next to my model sister in law, i wanted to wear something that would,  give me confidence.
After dressing up i grabbed my bags and file and proceeded downwards.
I saw bhaiyaan wasn't up yet,  so i decided to make breakfast, which normally he does. I went to the kitchen, and started putting together things for some fresh toast and eggs.
I was in the middle of cooking when i heard a voice,
"dr sahiba up so early for your big day?".
I turned and saw bhaiyaan was standing there yawning and smiling at me.
"Yes! I decided i would make some breakfast!"
"Hmm..", said bhaiyaan, "smells good. I guess i will have to quickly dress up for it then,", he said and left for his room.
I completed making my breakfast and laid down the table.
Bhaiyaan came after some time fully dressed, and started was eating the breakfast.
I chewed on my french toast feebly. Even thought it was tasty, i didn't have much of an appetite. I  thought cooking would help me calm down, but it didn't work that well.
"These are really good! You are a good cook!", said bhaiyaan.
I looked at him and smiled and said, "Thank you!",.
After he completed eating and when i couldn't eat anything more,, we got up. I cleaned the table and bhaiyaan grabbed his car keys.
"So! Do you want me to drop you today?", said I.
"No bhaiyaan!" said I, "i will take a cab!".
He looked at me and nodded gratefully..
Even though i wanted him to drop me , i knew if he did that he would be late for his work. I cannot  make him late for his work everyday.
So i just grabbed my stuff , said "Allah hafiz"  to him and walked out of the house.
My cab came moments after i booked it and i climbed into it. The drive to hospital was quick.

Once i reached there, i decided to go to bhabhi'd cabin directly. I wanted answers and information about today's meeting, she hasn't told me anything except a flimsy text.. I went to her room and knocked three times. No reply came! I again did, still no reply.
"Hello maam! Ayesha madam hasn't arrived yet,", I turned to see a clerk addressing me.
I nodded and made my way to my cabin. Since i was early , few people had turned up till then. Since i didn't have much of a breakfast, i grabbed a coffee and then started my work.
I began seeing patients and slowly as the time passed by, people started coming in and  settling in their spaces.
"Asalaamoalikum maam!", said Katrina as she came and placed a pile of papers on my table, "you came early!", said she.
"Ya! Actually i have a meeting today with Dr Hudson and some businessmen, i think!, said I.
"Oh ya! About that research work na?", said she.
I nodded, "you know!"
"Yes, it became quiet popular when Dr Hudson asked for PG students to assist him in his research.!"
I blushed a little, its was definitely a big oppurtunity..
"Well i wont disturb you more. You have to see all your patients , plus attend the classes and then this interview. You have a lot on your plate today. Call me if you want anything else!", said she and left.
I sighed and went back to my work. But i somehow couldn't concentrate, my mind kept fluctuating back to Dr Hudson. How will he be? Would he like me and accept me? Who will be those businesses and what will they ask? After working for barely an hour i decided to take a break and go and meet bhabhi.
So i went downstairs to her cabin and saw the door was open. I felt relieved at least she has arrived. I pushed the handle and peeped inside and saw her dealing with a pateint. I knocked on the door, intending to ask for permission to enter..
Bhabhi she looked up and saw me, "What do you want?", she blurted out..
"I wanted to ask you about the meeting with Dr Hudson today"  Said I.
Suddenly the phone rang and she picked it up, "hello Dr Ayesha speaking!"
She looked at me and mouthed, "later!"
I took the cue ,nodded and left. Still no answers to my questions.!
I went back to my cabin and again started seeing patient..
As hours were passing by, i started getting worried. When will the meeting be held. are ? I had a class next, and my phone would be in silent mood then. If bhabhi contacts me , i wouldn't be able to answer her.