HELP

The next few days were fine. Turns out Dr Hudson did not kick me out of the research team, even though bhabhi told him to.  But i learnt my lesson, i was never late to work and did my job sincerely. The next few days i plunged myself completely into treating patients and studying and helping Dr Hudson with whatever he asked.
They were a bit cold withe me for the initial few days but after that it became alright and they forgave me. I also didn't see bhabhi after my last encounter with her, which is also why i was my days were peaceful..
But my happiness lasted shortly, soon Saturday came and i started dreading over that party, Mr Zaroon has invited me to. My first thought was to ditch it, but you cannot just ditch a party thrown by such a powerful man. I sighed to myself, i have to attend , it there is no way out!

After completing my last patient on Saturday, i closed my file.
"Wow maam! You have been working like a machine! Even though it's Saturday, you worked late!", said Katrina.
I smiled at her. I knew i was working late, but i had to make up a lot of things.
"So! You are going to that party held by Mr Zaroon?", said she.
"What! How do you know?", i was shocked, i hasn't told anyone not even bhaiyaan or Zesmina.
"Well! News like this travels fast. All your colleges know. They must have overheard somewhere, a party thrown by Mr Zaroon doesn't get unnoticed !", said she.
Damn! Now they are gonna gossip about it for hours.
"Well! I am not sure i will go", said I casually.
She smiled at me and said sadly, "You can't turn this down you know!"
I nodded. I knew that too well.
"Alright! Allah Hafiz maam, i am going home."
"Allah hafiz!", said I And she left.

I sat down in the deserted hospital. Almost all my colleges had left. People doing night duty have arrived. My patients were over. I should be heading home. I got up and started collecting my things. After assembling them, i proceeded towards the lift with my mobile in my hand
Once in the lift, i dialled her number.
"Yes!"
"I need your help!", said I.
Zesmina laughed hearing this.
"Now what did you do?"
I sighed, "Come over, i will tell you everything."
"Okay fine, coming in an hour!", said her.
I put the phone down relieved she would come to help.
The lift doors opened and i walked out.
The hospital was less populated than usual given it was getting dark.
I walked out took a cab and straight went home. All the way through the journey i kept rubbing my hands together in nervousness. I was literally very scared about this party.
The cab stopped infront of my house and i got down.
I saw bhaiyaan had already arrived. I sighed, if only i wouldn't have to go to that stupid thing!. I could just have enjoyed a peaceful evening with bhaiyaan watching tv having dinner. But no, i need to attend a party, that i didn't genuinely agreed to go to..
I rang the bell and bhaiyaan opened it,
"Asalaamoalikum!"
"Waalekumasalaam bhaiyaan!"
"How was work?"
"Good!", i said softly.
"Wow! Someone is tired, come on in, i made you dinner."
I smiled at him and walked in.
"Thank you bhaiyaan, but i am expecting Zesmina to come over."
He looked at me and his eyes lit up. I smiled internally. Just her name ! brings him happiness. But he didn't say anything, "Sure!"
I then excused myself and went to my room.
I stripped and took a quick shower and changed into comfy clothes.
I then came out and slumped down on the bed, and picked up my mobile.
I saw a message, it was from Faruk.

                       Sorry i will not be able to make it to Mleiah tomorrow
                       I have some work to do.
                        Ps:- hope you are doing well

"Damn!" Meeting him was what i was looking forward too and now he is busy. It felt like an icing over the cake of my problems i was currently facing. I wanted to ask him whether everything was alright but the bell rang.
"Ding Dong!"
That must be Zesmina! I left my mobile and went downstairs.

I saw bhaiyaan had already opened the gate and greeted her in.
"Hey!", she said looking at me.
"Hi!", said I running towards her and giving her a hug. I didn't realise how much i missed my bestfriend. Even since this new job, we don't meet much and have grown a bit distant. But seeing her bought back all the emotions.
"Omg! Whats this hug for!", said she breaking the hug.
"I need your help!"
"Ofcourse , you need it, have you ever done anything without me. I am surprised you managed to walk and talk independently!"
"Oh shut up and just follow me!", said I and rolled my eyes..
She laughed and followed me to my room.
As soon I entered my room, i closed the door behind me.
Then i turned towards her and said, "Okay listen, i think i have gotten myself into something that i can't handle and i need you help."
"But But..", i continued, "You will promise me not to laugh our make any snide comments!"
"Well well, we will think about the comments part later, but for now Spill!"
I sighed and sat on the bed across from her and spilled out the whole story to her. From my meeting with Sarfaraz to how i met him again during my exam, to him being the sponsor of Dr Hudson's research and lastly the party!