Part 1 The News Arrives

A scenery of vivid and joyous colors surrounded the peaceful refuge, Heaven.

Though, the day would have a swift turn. It was a calm and collected day in Heaven, with everything at bliss, but of course it was, it's Heaven. Though today in particular was different, for Hell just went through it's annual cleansing, where they would reduce their current population by drastic means. Heaven didn't at all mind how they handled overpopulation at all, though of course there were some angels who found it harsh. God however tried his best to stay out of Hell's business, not because he was afraid or disgusted, but because he wanted to see how Hell can handle problems like this, and obviously, the cleansing wasn't something he approved of. 

Which is why from time to time, but very rarely, God would send agents of Heaven down to Hell to take note of the current situations and how Hell is doing from here and there. 

Enter (Y/n) (L/n), a young and veteran angel who died too soon when in the land of the living, who, throughout his stay in Heaven, accumulated an array of praise and respect in his many years in Heaven. After much work and assisting in any way he could, (Y/n) decided to partake in becoming one of the loyal guards, aka the Agents of Heaven, for he felt he could better help Heaven if he joined them. After successfully being initiated as one, his tenure of being an Agent was met with immense notoriety from the citizens and members of Heaven, especially from God himself. Being noted as a fearless and determined Angel, his role as an Agent suited him flawlessly. 

So since (Y/n) was one of God's most trusted agents, unafraid and willing to go down to the cesspit of carnage of torture. (Y/n) didn't mind at all too, considering he has done it quite a few times, though the last time (Y/n) went down to Hell was quite the long while ago, near on a century since, but things changed very quickly when an alert for a emergency meeting was paged to him. He acknowledged the alert with a look of determination, for he was always ready and willing when paged by God, always wanting to make sure everything is okay in Heaven, his home. Taking a stance, he popped his neck and flicked his arms, unveiling his wings, (Y/n) took flight to the meeting location where God himself would address to the rest of the Agents of Heaven as to what exactly was going on. 

Flying gracefully and maneuvering himself through and around the buildings and clouds that occupied Heaven, (Y/n) landed softly at the designated spot where all meetings take place. It was a large infrastructure, only private to God's agents, light blue in color, surrounded by paintings and murals dedicated to Heaven's history. Looking around, (Y/n) realize no-one was present, only he was there. Closing his wings back up, he walked around the empty room, checking his pager to see if it was just a false alarm when suddenly God approached seemingly from nowhere, a sparkle of golden orbs and lights flickered and spawned around him, and then he began to speak. 

God: "(Y/n), as you are aware, the annual cleanse in Hell has taken effect not too long ago." 

God said. (Y/n) nodded as he did know about this, so God continued. 

God: "However, a certain young woman, Charlotte Morningstar is her name, has decided to shift how Hell operates it's overpopulation concern by opening a facility, or rather a hotel, to help redeem the lost and poor souls of Hell. This has never happened before (Y/n)... and I need you to examine exactly how this is going to play out." 

(Y/n) was confused as to the idea of purifying demons in a hotel vacancy manner but he would dare not question God and admittedly, he smiled subtly at the idea. 

God: "Again, I am not at all against this kind of plan that Miss Morningstar is propositioning, but I'm afraid many of Hell's residents will tear poor little Charlie's idea and dream to shreds. I need you to not only figure out her endgame (Y/n), but also, lend a hand. She is after all, the Princess of Hell."