Part 2 The Meeting

With the hand, (Y/n) begun to knock on the door, awaiting for whatever, or whoever was going to answer. Considering that this was a hotel on the up and up, (Y/n) figured that a common staff worker or a doorsman, if one was present, would open the door. 

(Y/n) adjusted his light blue tie, for it was a little out of place from the previous altercation with the creature that pounced him earlier. After a bit of fidgeting, it was now fixed, and he was now prepared and anxious to say the least. Anxious in the fact that this is the first ever time something like this has ever, in the history of Hell, has happened. A long time, (Y/n) has been a resident in Heaven, and even longer as an agent of Heaven, but within that long time frame, never has he had news or business like this where a denizen/resident of Hell wanted to offer others salvation and redemption. 

Throughout his position as an Agent, the main tasks he would be assigned with was reconnaissance or helping out certain demons. So still a little baffled by the idea, (Y/n) of course didn't exactly know how the "Princess of Hell" came up with the idea and why she did, which is exactly why he is here, right now, in front of the door which has yet to be answered. 

(Y/n) pulls up his sleeve to check his watch, not that time was a problem for him, but was curious as to why the hiatus of opening a door was a problem. 

There were no cars, nor noises around that signified that the Hotel seemed busy or occupied, not even the denizens he passed along the way seemed to be around the premises of this place, so what was the delay? Perhaps they did not hear him knock, so again (Y/n) extended out his hand and knocked on the door once more, hoping they would hear it this time, in case they didn't the first.

Meanwhile inside the lobby room

Peering through the tinted windows on the door, was a young woman, gray colored in skin tone, with a large hair do that reached down to her knees. Shaking nervously with a look of worry on her face, she trembles back a bit.

Vaggie: "He's still here!" 

Vaggie exclaimed, obviously a little frightened from the fact that an Angel from Heaven is at their doorstep.

Angel Dust: "Who cares? What's he gunna do? Kill us? Them Heaven fuckboys don't do that kinda shit, only the ugly ones that look like edgy rave freaks, and he don't look like them."

Angel Dust pointed out while relaxed on a worn out couch, not at all giving a care in the world. 

Angel Dust: "Besides, you should let him in anyway, I wanna see exactly what these big boys pack if ya catch my drift. Hahaha!"

Angel Dust laughed at his own joke while taking another sip of his bottle of booze.

Charlie: "What's going on guys? I hear knocking." 

A gentle voice spoke out, and from around the corner entering the lobby room was a slim figured young lady, with bleach blondish hair, along with a red little tuxedo that was donned perfectly around her slim and petite physique, matched with somewhat yellowish eyes surrounded by black eyeliner, looking confused as to why no one has answered the door yet. 

Charlie: "Is no one going to answer the do-"

Charlie stepped over to the door, about to grab the handle when she was stopped abruptly by Vaggie, who took a hold of her wrist.

Vaggie: "DON'T OPEN IT!" 

Exclaimed Vaggie, in the most quietest way she could yell without drawing attention to the Angel right outside the door, as she turned to her best friend to explain.

Vaggie: "Charlie, right outside that door right now, as we are speaking, is an Angel." 

Vaggie told Charlie, who responded with a puzzled look.