Part 6 The Solution

Lying in a bed, Charlie woke up, her eyes opening slowly, adjusting to her surroundings, yawning as well, only to freeze her yawn when her eyes finally open wide and function properly, realizing she isn't in her own hotel room, but instead in the room she gave to (Y/n). Her heartbeat started going into overdrive, she was even more shocked to sit up and look down where she is laying, on the bed that (Y/n) was to sleep on. Charlie's pupils became so small, thinking in her mind that "something" happened last night. Charlie was about to yell in confusion and panic but at the end of the bed frame, saw (Y/n)'s head rise up, making Charlie jump in place. (Y/n) yawned too, for he just woke up, not too long after Charlie, and he turns his head to see Charlie on the bed awake too.

(Y/n): "Ah, you're awake. Good morning Charlie." 

(Y/n) said to her, but was met with an expression on her face that was a mix of confusion and shock. Perhaps she believed "something" happened last night since she was a little too tired to remember and think straight. (Y/n) gulped at the thought of her thinking this, so he acted fast and explained himself.

(Y/n): "Miss Morningstar... Charlie... you have the look of confusion and with good reason, but I can assure and explain everything to you." 

Carefully, (Y/n) begun to stand up, making Charlie inch away until her back reaches the head of the bed. (Y/n) holds his hands up in a calming motion, in a way to show her that he means and did no harm.

(Y/n): "Last night, you were very exhausted. Must have been because of how much you endured in one day, so when you were walking me to my room, you were clearly in a state of tiredness. So I offered you my room, specifically my bed, because I was too afraid you may have hurt yourself or would have had a difficult time making it to your own bed with how sleepy you appeared." 

Explaining to her while putting his hand over his heart to show that he was being honest and not telling a lie. (Y/n) was hoping she would believe him, and Charlie just looks down and then back at (Y/n), tilting her head.

(Y/n): "You were very sleepy is basically what I'm saying. I'm sorry if it was too bold of me to do something like-" 

(Y/n) says hoping that would clear it all up, when suddenly, Charlie uncovers herself from the blanket and hops off of the bed and marches towards (Y/n) looking up at him.

(Y/n) was sure something bad was about to happen, like he was about to be slapped or yelled out but instead Charlie to his surprise and relief, thanked him.

Charlie: "Thanks (Y/n)... I... I guess I was pretty tired huh?" 

Charlie scratches the back of her head, giggling at how her, the hotel's owner, ended up taking over her client's bed. Though, a smile was present all the way through as she said this, which gave (Y/n) the all clear that she did believe him.

(Y/n): "You quite were, though today will be not as hectic as yesterday, we will make sure of that. Now let us make our way down sta-" 

Before (Y/n) could finish, another loud bang and crash was felt and heard, similar to the one like last night. Charlie's eyes open wide along with (Y/n)'s, as they both look at each other with the same thought in mind, they needed to get down there and see what happened.

Motioning his hands in a rhythm like before but with a different finger pattern, (Y/n) magically changed back into his suit he had on before that was lying on the coat rack, while Charlie starts making her way to the door. Rushing down the flights of stairs, they come to a halt when they reach the lobby and see Alastor showcasing his many abilities to Angel Dust, who seems to be entranced by it. Alastor was using his powers of omnipotence to summon what looked like Hellish elephants from out of thin air, making them land on the hotel floor, which was the source of the noise and commotion that Charlie and (Y/n) felt and heard.