Part 8 The Queen of Hell

Entering the portal made by Alastor, everyone was in a giant room, similar to that of a palace, everyone had their mouth open in awe, except for Charlie and Alastor. Charlie has been here before, so this wasn't anything new, as for Alastor, his only emotion visible was a wide grin. (Y/n) felt uneasy, he has never come in contact with with the rulers of Hell, and never though he would have the privilege. His whole career as an Agent of Heaven only consisted of traversing Hell, taking notes and lending a hand to demons here and there, like Alastor. 

Soon they're observation and onlooking of the giant room was interrupted when they were soon greeted by two large guardians, who introduce themselves as the bodyguards of this palace, towering over the group, they ask for the group to follow them to reach Lilith Morningstar's chamber, where she was at.

Angel Dust wanted to make a sly and snarky remark about the guardian's size, but was actually cautious this time and decided to avoid it, afraid it might result in him getting hurt. So, with everyone following, they make their way, down a long and very dimly lit hallway, paintings and decor along the wall. Alastor was in the lead along with the guardians, followed by Husk, Nifty, Angel Dust, while Vaggie, Charlie and (Y/n) fell a bit behind to talk about how the meeting will go down. Charlie a little closer to (Y/n), almost an inch away from touching.

Vaggie: "Let's hope your mom will help us, I mean she should right? She shared this idea with you anyway so she should... right?" 

Vaggie asks, clearly a little nervous but Charlie reassures her everything "should" be alright.

Charlie: "Right! No need to worry, my mom and I are so close to each other. I mean, I've always been loved by her, it's why I always can count on her!" 

Charlie's tone changes quickly, for she starts feeling a little down after thinking to herself if she looks pathetic for asking for her mother's help running a hotel that she couldn't do on her own. (Y/n) notices her somber tone shift and pats her softly on her back, making her turn her head to him.

(Y/n): "Do not fret Charlie, despite what happens, we will always be by your side, and help your dream come true." 

(Y/n) reassures her, in which Vaggie nods in approval, which makes her completely forget about any sort of stress or anxiety, giving a smile to them both.

Charlie: "Thanks guys, in all honesty, after that news station mess, I never thought I would make it this far. You guys are the best." 

Charlie tells both (Y/n) and Vaggie, reaching out and placing a hand on each of them, making them both smile, happy to see Charlie in a good mood again.

After moments of walking, the guardians halt in front of a large door, blood red in color, so large even the guardians who were ginormous in size, wouldn't have any trouble getting through it. The doors produce a loud sound, signalling they were opening, a bright light becoming bigger as the door opens more and more, making everyone squint their eyes, so they can adjust to the sudden change of lighting. After a moment, the doors fully open and the guardians extend their arms forward, as a means to tell the whole group to make their way down into the Queen's chambers. Alastor nods his head, as a sign of thanks to the guardians and turns to face everyone.

Alastor: "Right-o! Make yourself presentable folks! For the Queen of Hell is taking time out of her lovely day to listen to us! And as much as I love a good laugh, as I hope all of you do too, do refrain from any jokes!" 

Alastor specifically glances over at Angel Dust, who crosses his arms and agrees, making Alastor turn back around and lead the group down the room to where Lilith Morningstar, the Queen of Hell, was sitting.