Part 7 The Spark

Vaggie: "WHAT?!" 

Vaggie yells, clearly agitated and upset hearing the story that Charlie was telling her. Flushed with emotions of pure anger and sadness, Vaggie wanted to storm off and find (Y/n) to give him a piece of her mind. Though Charlie sort of expected a reaction like this from Vaggie, she did her best to calm her down, with hand gestures and a calming tone of "please relax", it seemed pointless because Vaggie was still visibly furious. 

Charlie: "Vaggie, please, it wasn't anything, he didn't try anything at all. He was just thinking about my health, isn't that why he's here? To help us?" 

Charlie explained, in a tone that was as quiet as she can make it.

Vaggie: "He may not have done anything Charlie but if he wanted to, he could've! We don't know this guy!" 

Vaggie says, her fists clenched, a flush of red overcoming her from her anger.

Charlie: "Vaggie, he's an Angel, people don't become Angels by doing that kind of stuff. If it was someone else, I too would be freak out like you are being. But it's an Angel from Heaven we're talking about here... and an Agent from Heaven more so." 

Charlie tells Vaggie which seems to cool her down just a little, because she knew Charlie was right. Despite it all, she was right, so she begun breathing slowly, calming herself down.

Charlie: "Besides I..." 

Charlie stops for a moment, thinking on her words very carefully, she needed a sure fire way to make Vaggie relax, so she looked up at her in her eyes and finished.

Charlie: "...it's not like I have feelings for him if that's what you're thinking." 

Charlie, reluctantly tells her, as she was unsure if she should have said that, thoughts crossed her mind about that sentence, but if it would work in calming down Vaggie, then it needed to be said, even if she felt like she didn't mean it.

Vaggie: "I..." 

Closing her eye, putting her hand up to her forehead, Vaggie sighs, feeling like she was being controlling to her best friend. She didn't want to be this way towards Charlie, she just always saw her as something more than a friend. Vaggie always saw Charlie as family, a sister even, and she felt bad for how she reacted, and just wanted what was best for her, but did that really mean getting on her case for every little thing? Especially something like this, because Vaggie has known Charlie long enough to know how she truly feels about someone, despite what she claims.

Vaggie: "I wouldn't mind if you did like him Charlie, it's just, I'm sorry... I put too much worry on myself about you and this happens as a result. You're right Charlie, he is a good guy, it's just when I see guys or even girls do stuff like that with you, my older sisterly instincts kick in." 

Vaggie tells Charlie, rubbing her arm up and down, feeling bad for confronting Charlie like this.

Vaggie: "I promise, I'll do my best to not be so 'over your shoulder' from here on out. Besides you're the daughter of Hell, you can make your own decisions without me." 

Vaggie tells her but then is suddenly embraced in a tight hug by Charlie, making her jump from the sudden hug.

Charlie: "Oh Vaggie, don't say that, I appreciate how much you care for me, and how much you have done for me. I wouldn't be here if you weren't around. And besides, we run this hotel together! So every decision that pops up, we handle it together." 

Charlie tells Vaggie, with almost tears in her eyes, and a smile that can melt butter. 

Vaggie smiles, happy that Charlie, despite being confronted by her, still sees Vaggie as a big sister, which Vaggie absolutely loved to hear. Vaggie hugged back Charlie and then they both went into Charlie's hotel room to pick out a suitable outfit for Charlie, for time was nearing, to meet Charlie's mother. So together, they enter the room and Charlie quietly thinks to herself.