e i g h t e e n

instagram

lovelyyava (_madsxlewis)

(tagged: avasmith)

❤️ Liked by avasmith and 266 others

lovelyyava THATS A QUEEN RIGHT THERE! tag her!!!

avasmith ur a queen too! ILY!
↪️ lovelyyava OMG ILYSM

user1 @avasmith

user2 OMG SHE COMMENTED AHHH

user3 @avasmith

real life

"You have to be back by 6:30." Colby whispered to Tara. Jake was waiting in the car and Tara was going to take him to the beach for the day so we could surprise him later.

"Okay, see you guys later!" Tara yelled as she ran to the car. We waved and shut the door.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaimed as I did a little dance.

"You're cute when you're excited." Colby said which made me blush.

"Ew." I said. Sam and Corey were out shopping again with Kat and Devyn for stuff for the party. The Krac house, Xepher, Griffin, and Brennen are coming later to help set up. We're gonna surprise Jake at 6:30 and then a lot of other people are going to coming around 8.

"I'm gonna go watch TV." Colby said as he walked to the living room. I followed him and jumped onto the couch. He reached for the remote but I took it before he could get it and turned on the TV.

"Can we watch YouTube?" I asked him.

"Sure." He answered. I put on Colby's video, Reacting to RARE Sam and Colby Vines. "It's me!"

"Yup!" I exclaimed. "Hey guys! Colby Brock here! Welcome back to the channel! Before we start the video I got a huge announcement! New merch!" I mimicked the video.

"Wait, what?" Colby laughed.

"I watch all of your videos!" I responded.

"As you should." He said.

"Blah blah blah." I mocked him. He pushed me lightly and I rolled my eyes at him.

—————

I heard the front door open.

"We're here!" Reggie yelled.

"We're in the kitchen and why are you so late?" I asked.

"It's only like 5 or something." Reggie said as he and the others walked into the kitchen. They looked around at all of us.

"Oh, we are late." Aryia sighed.

"Yeah. I suggest you get to work. Tables and chairs need to be set up in the kitchen and living room, drinks on the tables, and snacks or whatever on the kitchen counter." Kat explained. Their jaws dropped. "Oh come on. One of you can do each." They shrugged.