Sick

Stranger: Helloo

You: hi :)

Stranger: :D rp?

You: sure :) do you mind starting?

Stranger: Okay :) Any preferences?

You: umm, can i be Dan. and fluff if thats ok :) i dont mind really

Stranger: :) sure!
Give me a moment to think of something xD

You: sure :)

Stranger: Phil sat huddled up on the sofa snuffling. He had had a cold for a while now and he spent most of the day playing video games with Dan. He pulled his hoodie sleeves down over his hands and sniffed some more, waiting for Dan to wake up.
(Is it okay? I can change it if you want?)

You: (its fine :D) Dan woke up with a quick breath, he tossed a little but did finnaly get up after a wile. He stumbled into the lounge to see Phil already awake. Well when your sick you wake up early, it has always been a weird fact. "Goodmorning". Dan mummbled finding his voise.

Stranger: Phil grinned "Morning! Sleep well?"

You: "You could say that". Dan said with a small laugh. "How are you feeling"?

Stranger: Phil shrugged "Ill" He croaked. "I feel a bit better though"

You: "Thanks good". Dan said rubbing his eyes. For them, being ill was like normal life but you feel bad. They dont get out much, and playing video games is a normal. Other than that being ill brings them together. witch was weird because when someone is ill your not to go near them, but Dan always plays video games and talks with Phil. He doesnt know, its just something that happpends in there friendship.

Stranger: "Do you want to play something?" Phil asked, holding out a controller to Dan

You: "Sure". Dan said with a smile, sitting next to Phil on the couch.

Stranger: Phil grinned "Don't come too close! I still have flu germs!"

You: Dan laughed a bit, "Other than everone else on earth I dont care much for getting sick, so germ me all you want". Dan joked with another laugh, Dan never really got sick. Other than from people on the tube coughing on him.

Stranger: Phil grinned "That's okay then" He said leaning on Dan's shoulder

You: Dan laughed a bit, he tryed not to lose his temper on video games when Phil's sick. It's the nice thing to do right?

Stranger: Phil giggled "I'm sorry, I'm rubbish at this"

You: "I know". Dan said giggling back slightly.

Stranger: "Oi! You aren't allowed to tell me I'm rubbish! I'm ill! I have an excuse!"

You: "Im going easy on you, this is me easy, but i wont say anything anymore. Poor little ill Phil". Dan said jokingly with a laugh.

Stranger: Phil laughed "It rhymes! Ill Phil, Ill Phil"

You: Dan laughed more, "Well that must be the reason why you get sick all the time". Dan said turning his head and looking at Phil.

Stranger: Phil laughed "You can be... um... "

You: "My name rhymes with nothing good dont even try. And if you call me something stupid i swear ill lock myself in my room". Dan joked.