Mornings •• Bryce Hall

I yawned as i was woken up to light coming through the windows in bryces room. I stretched my body when I felt the arms around my waist tighten. I smiled to myself as bryces face cuddled into my neck. I slowly flipped over and just admired him. The sun make his tan skin glow. His hair was all fluffy and floppy. He has a small amount of scruff on his chin. He was just so perfect. I sighed and just cuddled deeper into him.
"What we're you starring at" I heard bryces voice say. He slightly chuckled, his morning voice deep and manly. I blushed and hid my face in his neck.
" come on princess, just admit you were checking me out" he joked. He gently grabbed my waist and pulled me on to his chest. He wrapped his arms tightening around my waist. I looked up making eye contact with him. He smiled and pushed a strand of hair out of my face.
" your so fucking gorgeous mamas, like your legit perfect. I feel like I don't tell you enough but I love you so much. I'm so glad your mine" he said, starring into my eyes. I blushed and smiled. It was rare that Bryce would show emotion like that. Or would express how he felt. But when he did it was also spoken from his heart.
" I love you so much more bubbas, I would be so lost without you" I replied. He just smiled and pulled me closer, if that was even possible. We just sat in silence for a few minutes. Soaking in each other's energy. Everything was just peaceful and silent.
" HEY LOVE BIRDS WAKE THE FUCK UP, BLAKE BROKE THE STOVE AND I THINK WERE ALL GONNA DIE" griffin yelled, barging into our room. Me and Bryce both sighed and got up.
" I swear I'm not with y'all for 10 minutes and you try to burn the house down" I laughed. Putting on shorts and walking downstairs to help Blake.
——————
I hope y'all liked this. I thought the end was funny