Mine •• Blake Gray

" I'm sorry I don't like to sit and watch guys flirt with my fucking girlfriend" Blake screamed. He was pacing around our room, refusing to look at me.

" Well if your gonna act like this over something I can't control then maybe I don't want to be your girlfriend. Your so overly jealous it's annoying!!" I yelled back at him.

Me and Blake had been going at this for about a hour. We had gone out to hang out at the grove. He left to use to bathroom, and a guy sat down and started flirting with me. I told him that I had a boyfriend many times and he didn't leave me alone. When Blake came back all he saw was me talking to another guy, and that was enough to set him off. So here we were.

" Oh really, fine if you don't want to be here then leave. The door in wide open" He said, pointing at the door. I cocked my eyebrow at him.

" fine I will." I said walking towards the door.

I went to open the door, when I felt a hand around my neck. I was slammed into the wall, coming face to face with a very angry Blake. I looked at him with wide eyes. His eyes were filled with anger and lust. Something about the situation turned him on. I wasn't sure what it was, but something did.

" Let go off me asshole" I spat. Not giving him the reaction that he wanted. Although to be honest I was just as turned on as he was.

" Don't fucking talk to me like that" He said back, tighting his grip on my neck.

I went to answer him, when I felt him lips on mine. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for access. I denied him, not wanting to give him what he wants. He ran his hands down my body so they were resting on my hips. He lightly squeezed them making me gasp, he took that as a opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, his obviously winning. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jump" he whispered into my ear.

I listened, jumping up and putting my legs around his waist. He laid us down onto his bed. He hovered above me, out of breath. His eyes looked me up and down. And the rest of that night was history.

The next morning...

I woke up laying on Blakes shirtless chest. Everything that had happened last night came rushing back to me. I felt terrible for everything I had said to him. Blake had always had a jealousy problems. And i knew the history of why and still took it out on him. I looked up at him. He was peacefully sleeping. His dyed hair stuck to his forehead. I sighed running my hand across his jaw. He was so perfect. I went to get out of bed when the arms around my waist pulled me back.

" Please don't leave" he said snuggling his head into my neck. I pouted at the sound of his voice. He sounded so sad.

" Can we talk about what happened last night baby" I said laying my head back on his chest.

" I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to go off on you. I know you most likely told him you had a boyfriend. But just seeing you with another guy does something to me. You mean the world to me baby and I don't want to lose you to some fuck boy who thinks he can treat you right. Cause you deserve to be treated like a princess. And I'm just sorry for everything" He said, salty tears falling down his soft tan cheeks. I placed my hands on his face and wiped his tears.

" Its ok bubba. I know why you get so jealous. And I should have taken the time to talk to you instead of yelling at you. Your my baby Blake and I would never in a million years think about cheating on you. I would never be able to live with myself knowing I broke the love of my lifes heart" I spoke, looking into his eyes. I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

" Were you serious when you said that if I kept getting jealous then you wouldn't want to be with me anymore?" he asked, tears falling again. I was quick to wipe them. I hated seeing him cry.

" No, of course not baby. I was mad and I said alot of stuff I didn't mean to you. I could never bring myself to leave you, definatly not over something that dumb" I said. He just looked down and connected our lips.

We spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching netflix. The boys came in to check that we were still together. I was just glad we were able to figure it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like this one, also theres another preference coming out today.