Needy •• Bryce Hall

" Baby come here" I said as I made grabby hands towards Bryce. He had been playing COD for the last few hours, and completely ignoring me. I was sitting on his bed watching YouTube on my phone. Something about him gaming was so insanely attractive. The way he would yell at his teammates, and the way his skilled fingers moved on his keyboard. God I needed him so bad.

         " Give me a few minutes" Bryce mumbled back. I rolled my eyes and stood up walking over to his desk. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders.

         " Bryce please, I need you" I whined quietly in his ear, leaving one light kiss behind his ear. I placed my hands on his shoulders and massaged them lightly. Bryce let out a small groan, throwing his head back. His large, vainy hands moved up and removed his headset. 

         " Later princess, I'm busy right now" Bryce responded as he removed my hands from his shoulders. He sat back up and started a new match. I let out another small whine, I needed to feel his touch so bad. I stood behind him for a second trying to figure out my next move. That's when it came to me. 

          I walked to the side of Bryce's desk, then dropped to my knees and crawled under the desk. Bryce looked down at me with a confused look but continued playing, yelling when Anthony killed him. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail then slowly began to palm him through his sweatpants. 

      " Princess stop it" Bryce whisper yelled at me, trying to not let my touch effected him. I let out a small giggle and pulled down his sweatpants, exposing the giant bulge that was in his boxers.. I licked a thin line up his boxers, tracing the outline of his length. he let out a long staggered breath in response to my actions. I ran my acrylic nails up his leg and hooked them on the top of his boxers slowly pulling them down. I looked up and him through my eyelashes, a light smirk pulling onto my lips. 

        His length sprung out of his boxers, hitting his lower stomach. My mouth watered at the sight of him. His head was red and swollen, small beads off precum coming out of it. I sat up on my knees and wrapped my hand around his base, Bryce let out a small groan. One of his hands coming down and grabbing my ponytail. I slowly wrapped my lips around his swollen tip, tracing his slit with my tongue. Bryce threw his head back in pleasure, trying to hold in his moans so his friends didn't hear him. I moved farther down his length, using my tongue to trace the large vain that ran up and down it.

     " Shit baby" Bryce moaned, holding his hand over the mic so the boys didn't hear him. I moved down even farther down his length, his tip hitting the back of his throat. Bryce's grip on my hair tightened as he shoved me down farther on him, so my nose was hitting his pelvic bone.

    " fuck.. uhh guys sorry I have to go" He quickly said, ignoring there protests and turning off his PC. He pulled me off of his length before grabbing me and pulling me up so that I was standing. He wrapped his hand around my throat and shoved me against the wall. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes, immediately submitting to him. 

     " Your such a needy little whore, aren't you?" He growled. His lips harshly connected to my neck, beginning to leave dark hickeys on my neck and collarbone. I moaned and leaned my head to the side so he had better access. 

    " Jump" He said. I jumped up, my legs tightly attaching themselves to his waist. As he walked to his bed, Bryce continued his attack on my neck. Leaving marks that I know would be hell to cover up tomorrow. He laid me down on the bed, starring at me with lustful eyes. He leaned down and attached our lips in a hungry kiss. He tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for access, which I allowed. His tongue ran over my teeth and the sides of my cheeks. I ran my hands down his shirt, tugging at the bottom to tell him I wanted him to take it off.

    " Needy much?" Bryce teased, smiling against my lips. I rolled my eyes as he reached down and pulled his shirt off. He then reached between us and removed his shirt, that I was wearing. 

   " Please, I need you so bad bry" I whined. Running my hands up and down his chest, tracing the outline of his abs. 

    " Not my name, princess" Bryce said, removing my hands from his chest. I whined, wanting to touch him.

    " Please daddy" I begged. Bryce smirked and leaned down closer to my ear. His grip tightened on my waist, his thumbs tracing small shapes. All his small actions making me need him even more then I already did. 

     " Come on baby, I know you can beg better then that" He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my back. I whined and tried to pull his lips towards me. He quickly moved his hand to my neck, lightly squeezing. 

     " Please daddy. I need you so bad. I'm so we-" I was cut off by Bryce pulling my bra off and attaching his lips to my breasts. I moaned quietly and tangled my hands in his thick black hair. he left a line of dark red hickeys down the valley of my breasts and onto my stomach. Once he got to the top of my panties he looked up at me, asking for permission to touch me. That's one thing I loved about him, even when we were in a intense moment he always made sure I was ok with what was happening. I gave him a light nod then laid my head back on the pillow, waiting for what was about to happen. Bryce slowly started to kiss up my thighs, I whined at his teasing and tangled my hand in his hair, trying to pull him closer to my heat. 

    " Be patient princess" Bryce mumbled against my inner thigh. He slowly hooked his fingers in the top of my panties. One of his fingers slowly began to trace through my went slit. I let out a light moan and almost started to beg, when I suddenly felt his mouth attach to my clit. I threw my head back, immediately full of pleasure. Bryce reached one of his hands up, grabbing my hands and holding them above my head so I couldn't touch him. I whined loudly, wanting to touch him.

      " Baby be a good girl and be quiet" He said stopping his actions to look up at me. I sighed loudly as Bryce began to kiss up my chest again. He kissed up my neck before finally attaching his lips to mine. I reached down and pulled off his boxers, leaving both of us bare. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me, signaling that I needed him. He laughed quietly at my neediness. He slowly slid himself into me, watching my face wince in pleasure. 

     " fuck Bryce, faster please" I moaned my nails digging into his back. Bryce has always had a thing for pain.

    " Your so tight princess, shit" he groaned, shoving his head into my neck. I was already extremely sensitive, so I knew I wouldn't last very long. I threw my head back, basically screaming when he hit my g-spot. Bryce knew my body better then anyone, he could find my g-spot with his eyes closed. 

    " shit right there baby, I'm so close" I whimpered, so close to my climax I could barely think. I couldn't form words. I whined and babbled in Bryce's ear. 

   " aw I fucked you dumb, that's cute princess" He said smirking, connecting out lips. Those words were all I needed to push me over the edge. My orgasm washed over me my entire body scrunching up, loud screams leaving my mouth. Bryce followed shortly after me, pulling out and releasing on my stomach. He collapsed softly onto my chest. 

   " fuck that never gets old" he said out of breath. he rolled off of me and grabbed his shirt, cleaning off my stomach. I laid there still recovering and catching my breathe. Bryce laid down next to me and pulled me onto his chest. 

   " go to sleep baby, I know you tired" he gently whispered, rubbing his hands up and down my back. I smiled slightly and closed my eyes, slipping into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

this might be one of my longest chapters. also I'm so so so sorry it took me so long to get up. I wasn't sure if I like the topic of this chapter and kept re writing it. anywayssss I love yall and thank you guys so much for all the support.