How you guys met •• Sway boys

Bryce Hall-

    You guys met at a party a year ago. He saw you sitting alone and asked if you wanted to go get a drink with him. You and him ended up hanging out and dancing for the rest of the night. He took you up to his room when the party ended. You two cuddled and talked for the rest of the night. The next day he took you on a date and the rest is history.

Josh Richards-

    Josh and you had been friends since you were born. Your parents were close friends, so you two grew up together. You moved out to LA with him and lived at sway with you. After living together for 2 months you two began to catch feelings. He asked you out a few weeks later.

Kio Cyr-

    You were part of hype. So when sway would come over to hang out, you and kio became extremely close friends. You would spend all your time at sway hanging out with him. Kio became very protective over you and you two made it official a month after you guys met.

Blake Gray-

    Blake saw you for the first time at a coffee shop in downtown LA. You were out with friends and you and him made eye contact. He kept staring at you and after a while of the boys telling him to get you number. He grew some balls and asked you for your number. You two got really close. You and him were unofficial for a few months but eventually he asked you out.

Noah Beck-

   Noah saw you on his for you page and instantly thought you were absolutely gorgeous. He slid into your DM's. You to talked for a while and planned a day to meet. You to became best friends and after a few weeks he had the boys help him set up a surprise party for your birthday. He asked you out that night when you opened the gift he got you.

Quinton Griggs-

    You guys were friends in high school. You moved out to LA a month after he did. You to ran into each other in public and starting hanging out more. He started catching feelings and took you outs on a date. After a few dates you to started dating.

Griffin Johnson-

    You were friends with Bryce. So when you went to sway you guys would see each other. One day you were in the kitchen getting food and he asked you out on a date. You two went on many dates. And after a few weeks he got bryces permission and asked you out.

Anthony Reeves-

    You were anthonys ex-girlfriends friend. You and him stayed friends after they broke up. After hanging out for a few months, he asked you out on a date. You said no at first but after he asked a few more times you caved and said yes. A few months later you two started dating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like this chapter. If yall want to see more guys just comment their names