back to normal..

your eyes fluttered opened and you saw the damp walls. 'ugh.. here we go again' you thought as you stood up and slipped on something. a pencil. you bent over to pick it up and noticed a book. 'no.. it can't be.. can it?' you questioned opening it and looking through the sketches. it was! it was the book from the other world! so.. it wasn't a dream! you put the book and pencil in your bag and changes out of your pj's before leaving to go downstairs. you see a bump in the carpet at the bottom of the stairs. being in the cheerful mood you were, you decided to jump from the third step on to it causing it to split into two. 'oh'. "sweety? are you awake?" it was your mum... "yea.. morning.." you say. you walk into the living room to find the little door. you still had the key in the bag but to your surprise, it was already open. must be because you never locked it. opening the door slowly you are met with.. bricks... bricks? but what abou- "Y/N? morning." your dad cut your thoughts off causing you to jump and close the door. "h-hey dad" you stood up before he could look away from the book he was reading. something about best rated colleges. "i trust you have fixed that attitude from yesterday?" you rolled your eyes at his question 'yep.. back to normal' you thought as you got your bag and walked back into the kitchen. "breakfast is ready. what  do you want on your toast?" your mum asked sweetly. she likes to pretend nothing ever happened after an argument. you didn't mind though. you want to forget too.

after eating breakfast, you thought on weather you should tell Wybie, the real Wybie, about the door... no.. he'd probably thing you were crazy.. and then again, the other Wybie was more.. ehem.. brave you could say. if you told him about that, he would definitely get embarrassed and you most likely would too. "oh Y/N? this kid yesterday went out looking for you, did he find you?" you mum asked waking from your thoughts. "o-oh yea.." your mum passed you a note. 

'dear mr lovat, i want to thank you for finding Y/N. They seemed to be in a good mood when they got back. we hate to see them in such a bad mood, brakes our heart so we hope you  will continue to talk with them?

here is a little gift to show our appreciation. 

all the best, the L/N's'

and the note contained £/$30. "m-mum! you can't say that!"

"what?" she smirked

"the whole 'in a grate mood' thing!" you covered your blushing face.

"hehehe! why not!?" 

"it's embarrassing!"

Y/N's pov

what am i gonna say to him when i get there!? 'hey, my mum wanted to give this to you!' and she called him 'mr lovat!' haha! i wonder how he'll react to that! before i know it i'm at his door.. *knock knock knock* it was a surprise when it wasn't wybie who answered. "ohh hello?" a sweet old lady instead. "h-hello i'm Y/N L/N, i-i live next door.. m-my parents asked me to give this note to Wybie?" i said pulling out the note. "ooh yes.. Why born is actually still asleep lazy thing," Why born? or right.. Wybie is short for Why born.. i forgot.. "but i can give it to him when he wakes up." she continues. "oh yes please. i was lovely meeting you." 

Wybie's pov

i wake up to a lovely sound.. almost angelic. is that.. Y/N? what are they doing here? i guess that's a nice alarm to wake up to. "..to give note this to Wybie?" oooh a note for me? i grow sadder when i hear her footsteps fade. i guess i can go see them later after breakfast. i walk down stairs to see grandma reading the note that Y/N gave her.. i wonder what it said.. a note from Y/N.. uh oh.. what if it's embarrassing! "HEY GRANDMA!" I yell hoping she would maybe drop it or something. "Why born! stop yelling!" she yelled back. "what you got there?" i asked with an awkward laugh. "a letter from the L/N's." oh so it's a letter from the parents? "oh.. what about?" i'm starting to wonder whether she is actually going to give it to me at this point. "it's about you and Y/N. making friends are we?" she said winking. "ah! grandma! c-c-c-can i have that please!" i stuttered with a blush. she laughed and gave it to me. i read it. funny, it almost seems as though they are giving me their blessings. pfft! 

no ones pov

back at the pink palace, Y/N was silently panicking.. 'oh god.. what if he gets the wrong idea! sure i'm a hormonal teen but like i hope he knows i don't.. ok i'm going to stop myself right there.' Y/N paced back and forth in there room. 'i wonder if Wybie thinks how the other Wybie acts.. since the Wybie in the door is a more confident ver..." Y/N's thoughts went round and round their head 'ugh.. what's wrong with me! i've never been.. boy crazy! i'm gonna go get some fresh air..' Y/N grabbes there yellow rain boots and heads to the front door. "i'm just going to go out! i'll be back soon!" they yell leaving. "wait you need to be studying!" they hear their dad yell. "nyii! i'm gonna pretend i didn't hear that!" the say slightly running away. meanwhile Wybie is getting tired of not being around Y/N. 'i can't believe this.. i've known them for what, a day or 2 and i've already caught feels! Y/N's parents are gonna think i'm a creep if they answer the door.. wait, nevermind there's Y/N leaving. thank god! now i can just play it off as coincidence' his eyes follow Y/N as they run to what he assumed to be the fountain.

Y/N arrived at the fountain and sat on it dangling their legs over the edge. "Y/N? what a coinkydink" they jumped at the sudden noise. "damn it Wybie you gave me a heart attack!" they giggled "heh sorry, this needs to stop happening" he laughed awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "hehe what brings you here?" Y/N said swiveling themselves round to face him. only to realise they weren't even inches apart. as soon as Y/N faced him, their noses touched causing Y/N to back up almost falling in the well. Wybie grabbed Y/N's back with one hand and arm in the other. it was all moving in slow motion.. they stared at each other for a moment before he lifted them off the well.

YN's pov

"u-um t-t-t-t-thank you." i stuttered. i could feel my face burning up and i could see it on Wybies. "heh heh heh n-n-no prOBlem.." his eyes widened as his voice broke. "hehe aww hehe" i giggled. that. was. adorable! "p-pretend you didn't hear that heheh.." "hehe nope! that's gonna be in my brain for everrrr!" i teased. "nooooo" we laughed it off but i couldn't help but think about what happened.. i wonder if he was the same?.. i guess this confirms it, i really do like Wybie.. i wonder what he thinks of me? ugh i'm crazy we just met like a few days ago! then again, i was able to.. but i'm a dumb teen! almost adult. "Y/N? you still with me?" 

"o-oh yea sorry! wha-what were you saying?"

"i was gonna ask when you needed to go home?"

"oh, i don't really know i just told them i was going out and left." i replied. however it didn't seem like he was paying full attention he was looking down? what's he staring at! "Wybie?"

"s-sorry i was just looking at you boots!"

"my boots?"

"yea, they remind me of the girl who used to live here... she used to have boots like that." he seemed almost sad. "oh who was she?"

"her name was coraline, she was the last nabour we had back when i was 11."

"wait no one has lived here in that long!?"

"yea.. she went missing.. so nobody wanted to live here even after i tried to fix up the place. well the garden, grandma still doesn't let me in there." wait.. the other Wybie said about a girl who thought he was annoying.. was that coraline? "oh.. i'm sorry to hear that.." i say. she must have been one of his friends, or at least he thought she was his friend. "a-anyway, i was hoping we could maybe go to this new caffe that just opened in the town?" was he asking me on a date? no no he just wants to hang out as friends. don't get yourself to excited! "yea sure! now?"

"w-well unless you want to do it another day?" i am in no hurry to study! so might as well!