jealous? me? pfft! maybe.

wybie walks to the table and stands behind your chair (of which you are sat in) an pulls a pouty face. "wybie, this is Bryant! Bryant this is wybie."

"hello" wybie says sticking out his hand.

"hey! im Y/N's old friend from around... 11, maybe, years ago." he says enthusiasticly shaking his hand. "n-nice to meet you, i'm Y/N's friend from around 3 days ago." he awkwardly smiles. Bryant laughs "oh and don't worry, i see that look in your eye, i'm not here to romance your date" he winks. you both blush and look at each. "ok welllll i guess i better be off here's my number Y/N we need to catch up" you say your goodbyes and it is once again just you and wybie. 'what did he mean the look in your eye.. he was behind me so i couldn't see.. wait was he jealous?' 

"what's wrong?" you ask him as he sat down pouting.

"n-nothing.. that guy seemed nice."

"yeh we were never really close but we were in the same class when i was 7 then he moved away, this is the first time i've seen him since then!"

"you mustn't have changed much if he was still able to recognise you."

"hmm i didn't think about that.. well maybe i haven't" you shrugged your shoulders

"i don't like him.." he said pouting. (;¬3¬) (like dat :3)

"aww why nooott?"

"i-i....i just don't.."

"whaattt.. you jealoussss?" you teased

"w-whatttt.. nooo... no."

"youu sureeeee?"

"...pfftt.. i'm not jealous..."

you inched closer with a 'i don't believe you' face.

"o-ok maybe a little.."

you go a little closer with the same expression.

"h-heyyy.. teasing is my job" he said moving his face closer making you blush and flinch. after a few seconds of staring, a voice caused you to jump, "we are closing in 10 minutes so make sure to finish your food and pay" you sat down and hiding your face in your phone. it read 5:50. "we should probably get going then." wybie said. Wybie payed for all of the food even though you protested against it "come on why don't we take a trip around the town before you go home?" he asked handing you the F/C helmet. "sure, where do you have in mind?"

"you'll figure it out when we get there" he smirked.

-------------------------------

after a short drive, Wybie stopped on the side of the road. he took off his helmet, but left the gloves on, and helped you get off the bike. "here we are!" he said, but where is here? you were outside of town and there was nothing but fields and trees as far as the eyes could see. "alright, now follow me" he took your hand and led you towards a large barbed wire fence. he lifted one up and helped you through. on the other side was a forest. he led you through the trees and after around 5 minutes you got to a clearing. the space was surrounded by an almost perfect circle of bushes. you started to giggle as you noticed all the greenery and branches that had populated Wybie's hair. "What is it?" he said with a confused smile. 

"hold still" you giggled as you started to pick the plants out of  his curly locks. he was taller than you so he bent down for easier access. "oh" he chuckled. 

boobs: you were standing on your tiptoes and were extremely close to the boy. although he tried not to, he could see right down your shirt. it wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't around 2 inches away. you felt a chill go down your spine when his hot breath hit your chest. you couldn't tell what he was thinking, or seeing, but the fact he was so close was enough to set you on fire.

no boobs: you were standing on your tiptoes and were extremely close to the boy. as you raised your arms, your shirt raised along with it exposing your hips. although he tried not to, all he could imagine was wrapping his arms around your waist and dipping you into a kiss. like the cliche happy ending to disney movies. it took all he had not to. it wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't around 2 inches away. you felt a chill go down your spine when his hot breath hit your chest. you couldn't tell what he was thinking, or seeing, but the fact he was so close was enough to set you on fire.

"t-there." you said blushing a little.

"t-thanks.." he said also blushing

"sooo why did you bring me here?" you ask trying to change the unspoken subject

"oh right..uhh" he then proceed to pick up a stick and through it at one of the bushes. you were confused at first but all became clear when a kaleidoscope of butterflies emerged from the trees and the bushes. the flew in circles around you. it was all moving in slow motion again as they surrounded the 2 of you. "whoa.." you said at the beautiful site. the butterflies circled the area for 5-6 minutes before returning to their homes in the bushes and trees. "that was beautiful.." you say watching the last one fly home. you sat down on the grass with wybie. "how did you find this place!" you smiled at him.

"i come here to get away from it all.." he said looking down.

"from what?" you asked looking at him.

"sometimes i need to get away from the house.. from the town.. from the people. not that many people come to the house.. but the ones who do, they are either always try to convince grandma to sell the house. since she's getting old." you didn't say anything. you just listened.

"and they're never good company. "you could get a lot of money out of this!" or "i know someone that would pay a big amount for this place!" they get really annoying and grandma knows how to deal with them." you put a hand on his back.

"i don't think i'll ever need to come back here though.."

"why not?"

"i have you now! or i don't have you, i don't own you.. but your here.. is what i meant.." he blushed and stumbled over his words.

"hehe yup! and now there's no getting rid of me!" you giggled. he smiled and pulled you into him "and i don't want to" he whispered.

you talked until it got dark and decided it was time to actually go home. it was a great day and loved every second of it. you were dreading the conversation with your parents, but you were on a happy high and didn't think about it much.

-------------------------------

heyyy so give me your opinion! (plz)

who gets your first kiss? Wybie, or other Wybie? and next chapterrr or do you want more drama first? i want this story to be to yur liking reader senpai! :3

ok.. that's enough of that! thank you and happy reading!

~ mushroom-chan