Under her spell

heyyy so so so so sorry for the late update! i was sick but it's here now! i've also started writing another book which is character oneshots x reader! so if your bored waiting for a new update, maybe you could check it out? wink wonk! so this book will soon be coming to an end >~< im gonna miss it! this was my first successful book and thank you all for reading it made my day/month/year! so after this is finished i hope you stick around to maybe read some of my other stories? of course you don't have to! luv ya either way! there's going to be 2 more lemon pages and maybe 3 more regular chapters so that maaakkess 4 more chapters and a bonus lemon ;P anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter and the next!

-mushroom chan <3
Hi this is Eloise again and I just want to apologise since my name ended up replacing Y/N a few times 😅 I had no part in this it was an accident when magic wrote it but dw I changed it! Just wanted to clarify that wybie is not cheating on you with me😹 I like ✨girls✨ anyway thanks for reading and I'm gonna go tell magic the situation and embarrass them 😙✌️
-Eloise <3

you pulled away and gave her a stern luck. "where are they?" she keeps smiling. "i know you have them! give them back!" you said stomping your foot. "oh but Y/N you don't need them, you have me~" he hummed walking back into the kitchen. you went to follow her when you felt a tap on your shoulder. you jumped and turned to see.. Wybie "wybie!! what are you doing here?!" you whisper yelled. "you left without me!" he whispered back.

"oh Y/N!~ would you come here please i have someone i want you to meet.~" she called from the other room. "stay hidden.." you told him as you slowly approached the room. entering you see your 'mum' holding someone's shoulders. that someone was the other wybie.. but he looked different for some reason.. "w-wybie?" you asked. the real wybie's ears picked up and he began to walk towards the kitchen door. he peeked through the space between the door and the frame and was astonished. you were telling the truth. he saw another version of himself with button eyes and was heavily creeped out. "i fixed him!" the beldam said.

"what do you mean.. 'fixed him' he was perfect before." you sneered.

"well, lets agree to disagree. he won't go against my orders now"

"w-what?"

"wybie. get them both."

Wybie's blank stare turned into a smirk as he began to get closer.

(pic drawn by eloise_is_strange go follow her on insta! <3)

'o crap she knows he's here!' you thought as you began to sprint out of the room grabbing wybie's arm and pulling him away. "c'mon! we have to go!"

you both ran out of the front door jumping down the porch steps. the button eyed boy came sprinting behind you almost grabbing your arm. "what the hell is this place?!" wybie yelled.

"there's no time to explain, i'll tell you later!" you yelled back. you ran up the stairs at the side of the house to the jumping mice circus. you ran in and locked it behind you. "damn it.. i thought you were going to stay... home?" you said holding his arms at the elbows. "i can't believe you left without me!" he said looking at you with a sad expression. "what? of course i did, i didn't want you to go through this.."