goodbyes are never easy

a/n i know that coraline was offered to stay before she met the ghost children but lets pretend she had buttons sewn in after she retrieved the ghost eyes. hope you don't mind i also changed the beginning of the first chapter so she lost the game but instead of cheating, coraline kept her end of the bargain..

You looked at the 2 fakes and gulped. "I.. I.." you stuttered. They looked at you with a crooked smile "I.. I'm sorry I can't do that.." you say and push the box away gently.
"But why ever not? Everything is better here isn't it?" The other mother spoke.
"Of course it's lovely here.. and I appreciate what you have done for me but... I.. I have my family and friends that I don't want to leave behind.." you spoke softly.
"What do ya mean kiddo? We are right here" your 'dad' said patting you on the shoulder.
"I um.. you know what.. I think I'll just s-sleep on it.. I'm very tired you know.." you say standing up and fake yawning. "Sure Y/N. I hope you make the right choice." She said ruffling your hair. You awkwardly chuckled and ran to your room pushing your dresser and chair in front of the door. You were shivering from the events that just took place. "E-everything's fine.. just go to sleep and you'll wake up at home.." you mumble climbing into bed and hiding under the covers. "Come on.. go to sleep."

"Go to sleep"

"Go to sleep"

"Go to sleep"

"Go to sleep"

———————————-

You squinted you're eyes as the sun hit your eye lids. You gasped and sat up "yes!" You d cheered before you noticed the furniture at the door. "Wait.. I'm.. I'm still here?" You looked around once more. "No..." you dropped your head in defeat. Come on Y/N you can't do much lied down.. you thought standing up and beginning to move the chair and dresser. You exited your room and looked around. To your horror the decor had completely changed. The walls were all deep red and the carpet was a murky brown. You walked slowly down the stares that didn't creek here. A soft humming caused you to shudder. You walked towards the living room of which the humming arose. Opening the door you saw the other mother sewing and eating chocolate? Although i looked like chocolate, it seamed to be wriggling around. "Ah, Y/N.. did you sleep well?" She asked not even turning to look at you.
"Umm yes thank you.." you said walking around the couch to look at her. "Why.. um. How am I still here?" You asked.
"Well we didn't want you to leave before you made your decision did we!" She said smiling.
"Right.. well I've made my decision and.. I want to go home." You say not wanting to look her in the eye. "But sweets you already are home" she said as a bug looking wardrobe walked in front of the small door. "No I want to go back to my other home. Home number 1" you say. "Y/N?Haven't we done enough?" She said looking directly into your eyes. If you could even call it looking (with the buttons and all) "listen you asked me what my choice was and and I gave you my answer." You say furrowing your eyebrows a little.
"Don't use that tone with me young (lady/man/one)!" You rolled your eyes. She gasped, good up and put her hands on her hips "I will give you 3 seconds to apologise." She said sternly. You looked her up and down and scoffed rolling your eyes once more.
"One.."
You watched as her body grew longer...
"Two.."
And sharper..
"THREE!"
She grabbed you by the ear and began to drag you through the halls. "Ow! Hey l-let go!" You said trying to pry her hand away. You find yourself at a mirror where you we pushed into it and fell into a dark decrepit room. "You stay in here until your ready to act like an adult and apologise!" She screeched as she disappeared. You punched the wall of which you had just entered only to find it to be solid again. You heard a rustling behind you on the bed. You turned around to see a human like figure under the covers. "H-hello?" You said staying close to the wall.

"please.. hush... the beldam might be listening.." a voice arose

"t-the beldam? the.. the other mother?" you say walking up to the covers. you gently pull off the covers to see a small girl with blue hair and a jumper just like yours. she winced and covered her eyes. "wait.. are you.. the girl wybie was talking about?" you asked crouching to her hight. "i.. i don't remember my name.. but i remember my true mother.." she said floating around you. your eyes followed the girl. "why are you here?" you questioned.

"the beldam.. she spied on my life through the little dolls eyes and saw that i wasn't happy.."

"so she lurd me away with treasures and treats and games to play.."

"all that i asked.. but i still wanted more.."

"when i lost the game.. i let her sew the buttons into my eyes.."

"she said she loved me..."

"but she locked me up here.."

"and ate out my life"

she swirled around the room before returning under the covers. "s-she can't keep me here forever.. not if she wants to win.. my life."

"beating her is my only chance.." you say walking to the magic wall and leaning on it.

"maybe.. maybe you could find my eyes..?" the ghost girl asked floating back to you "did she take those too?"

"yes.. and hidden them. please find them.. then my soul will be free"

"i.. i'll try" just as you finished your sentence, you were ripped through the wall! you were about to scream when a hand was placed over your mouth. you wiggled to try and get out of their grip but it was no use! you were turned around and say wybie wearing a face mask. "w-wybie!" you said excitedly. "wait, why are you wearing that?" you ask holding his face. he shied away. you slowly pulled the strap from around his ear. you gasped as you saw his mouth sewn into a smile. hr covered his mouth to hide it from you. you removed his hands and and began to untie the twist-tie in his cheeks. he sighed in relief and rubbed his cheeks. he looked around to make sure there was nobody around. "c'mon! quick this way" he whispered as he picked you up bridal style and brought you to 'your room'. he sat you on the bed and held your hand kneeling on the floor. "Y/N.. i'm sorry.. i wish i could've to told you about her and her wicked plan sooner.." he wasn't his goofy self.. "w-wybie i.. this isn't your fault. none of this is.." you reassured lifting his head so he was looking up at you. he smiled weekly. "your so lovely.. thank you.." he stood up and brought you into a hug. "i'm gonna get you out of here.. i promise. there's just one more thing i need to do first.."

a/n sooo sorry for leaving it there butttt i need your help again!! so i didn't age wybie up for the naughties but if u guys want a lemon chapter then i can write it but if you don't then it'll just be a wholsom tear starter chapter (spoilers >~<) oki doki go vote!! plz ^̮^ don't forget you only have until monday to vote since that's when the new chapter comes out. kk happy reading '3' xx