Kid Vote and Ideas

Readers

Just so I can get it all squared up and ready in my little ideas notepad :) If you pick your two favourite Kiddo choices, number them 1 or 2 so I know which is your fav and which is your second fav (Also if you have any ideas, names would be great, as well as their demi powers (Like how Diana can quake))

1: Boy or Girl

2. All girl identical triplets. (Telepathy stronger than with Diana as that is their demi power as well)

3. Twins: Boy/Girl or Girl/Girl or Boy/Boy

- Also, note for identical or just fraternal twins

I've had a couple of ideas regarding the kiddos timing and stuff too.

Idea 1:

Pregnancy #1: Diana is pregnant before Alaric's death (End of Season 3) Maybe she finds out just after Jenna is killed by Klaus. Kid/s would be born a month before Alaric's death. (It would add a hell of a lot more angst for Diana in season 4, maybe even some post-partum. Maybe she gives them to Meredith Fell to care for because she feels like she can't do it without Alaric and not whilst she is hurting so much.) It would also mean that Diana is actually already pregnant in Aquiver. Possible conception would have happened around the time Diana was stabbed in Panacea. (Maybe Eva somehow knew she was pregnant and Derek missed the intended target)

- When Alaric returns, Meredith brings his kid/s to him, explains that Diana struggled and stuff.

Pregnancy #2: Diana is then pregnant for a second time around the same time Jo/Caroline are. It bonds her and Caroline again after Diana's time away in the apocalyptic dystopian future. (I feel like that once she comes back, Diana will struggle feeling like she fits in with her friends and family again after everything she went through)

Idea 2:

Pregnancy #1: Just the one pregnancy. Diana is then pregnant around the same time Jo/Caroline are. It bonds her and Caroline again after Diana's time away in the apocalyptic dystopian future. (I feel like that once she comes back, Diana will struggle feeling like she fits in with her friends and family again after everything she went through)