Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw

Harry's Firebolt was the new talk of the school, and when he finally got it back from Professor McGonagall, he immediately started practicing with it.
Mioha smiled as she watched him at practice with his friends, glad to see him happy again.

She wished she could race Harry, to see if she could beat the Firebolt and fly faster.

The next match was Gryffindor against Ravenclaw in March. Slytherin had beaten Ravenclaw in January, so if Gryffindor would win this match, the final would be between Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Hermione and Mioha had kept visiting Hagrid to help him to go to court for Buckbeak. The poor man was so nervous for his feathered friend, he'd stutter while practicing in front of the girls.

And he couldn't release Buckbeak without fearing he'd go to Azkaban again.

"My father says that your feathered friend will get executed for sure", Draco sneered at her when she passed him one day.
"That oaf won't be able to do anything about it."

Mioha looked at him angrily.
"Why are you hoping that Buckbeak will die? Is something wrong with you?", she hissed, her hands forming fists.

"He deserves it", Draco said loftily and held up his (now healed) arm.
"I still can't move it the way I used to."

"Yes, you can", Mioha snarled and took a step towards him, which he commented with a raised eyebrow.
"You just find pleasure in seeing others in pain.
Well listen. One day you will wake up and wish that you could make all the things right you have done to others."

Fuming, she stormed off, hearing Draco laugh behind her.
"No I won't!", he called after her haughtily.

Hermione sat next to Mioha at the Quidditch match, ignoring the hateful stares of the other Slytherins.
Ron was still giving her the cold side, and she didn't want Neville to have to decide between them, so Hermione had seated herself next to Mioha.

So far, none of the Professors had complained.

"Go Fred!", Mioha cheered as he blocked a bludger from smashing into Angelina, sending it shooting to another Ravenclaw.
Gryffindor was leading with 80 to 30, Katie Bell having scored the first goal.

"Look!", Hermione gasped and tugged at her friends sleeve.

Harry had gone down into a fast dive, Lee commentating the high speed of the Firebolt, until Professor McGonagall threatened to take the microphone away.

Harry's hand was reaching out, ready to catch the small golden ball, when suddenly, a bludger hit him in the side.

A loud wave of boos came from the Gryffindors, and George angrily smashed a bludger into the Ravenclaw beater who had sent the bludger into Harry.

"Ow", Mioha moaned as she saw Harry clutching his side, struggling to stay on the broom.

He found his balance and took off again, Hermione breathing out in relief.

Cho Chang, the seeker of Ravenclaw, started trailing Harry, blocking his way when he almost caught the snitch.

"Don't be such a gentleman, Harry!", Oliver bellowed.
"Knock her off her broom if you have to!"

Cho sent him a glare.

Gryffindor was still in the lead, Slytherin booing every time Oliver stopped the Quaffel.
Then, Harry found the snitch a third time.
Mioha and Hermione cheered loudly when Harry was closing in on the snitch, when suddenly Cho screamed.
Mioha saw her point down at three figures, dressed in long, black cloaks with hoods on.