The Swedish Short-Snout

The good thing was, Hermione did not let any of Pansy's or the other Slytherin's remarks get to her

The bad thing?

Rita Skeeter had written two full pages about Harry, who said he couldn't remember saying half of the things in the article.

I suppose I get my strength from my parents. I know they'd be very proud of me if they could see me now. . . . Yes, sometimes at night I still cry about them, I'm not ashamed to admit it. . . . I know nothing will hurt me during the tournament, because they're watching over me. . .

Added to that, Hermione was described as Harry's new love interest, which made Ginny turn red in jealousy when she read the article.

Harry has at last found love at Hogwarts. His close friend, Colin Creevey, says that Harry is rarely seen out of the company of one Hermione Granger, a stunningly pretty Muggle-born girl who, like Harry, is one of the top students in the school.

From the moment the article had appeared, Harry had had to endure people -Slytherins, mainly - quoting it at him as he passed and making sneering comments.

"Want a hanky, Potter, in case you start crying in Transfiguration?"

"Since when have you been one of the top students in the school, Potter? Or is this a school you and Longbottom have set up together?"

"Ignore them", Mioha kept telling Harry firmly.
"Rita Skeeter is just someone who desperately wants attention. It's pathetic, really."

Hermione was furious at Ron and Harry since neither of them wanted to make the first step to apologize. Mioha didn't like it either, being put into the middle, so she just kept trying to talk to Ron and Harry, alternating between the two.

She started noticing that people were giving her glares in the hallway, some bumping into the her on the stairs.

Probably due to the one paragraph in Rita Skeeter's article:

Jessamine Lince, a thirteen year-old of the house of Slytherin, is a muggleborn witch who is close friends with Harry Potter. Interestingly, she is said to lack any talent with a wand or a broom, yet manages to talk to creatures such as worms and Bust-Ending Maggots. We will see how her talent will aid Mr. Potter in his first task.

Mioha was betting that Pansy Parkinsons was behind this article, and had burned her copy in the fireplace of her common room after reading it.

Another thing that she thought was weird, was how often Viktor Krum seemed to run into her while jogging during the afternoon.

Mioha saw him at least twice a day outside when he was making his rounds while she was feeding and watering the Abraxans. He was never alone though, there was a crowd of five sixth-year girls trailing him, always the same ones.