Quidditch

After Mioha had alerted Professor McGonagall of the possibility that the Air Titan might be in Germany, Professor Dumbledore sent two Order members to Germany on the same day

They reported back of having found no trace of an unusually large eagle, and after two weeks without success of finding it, one Order member was stationed there permanently to keep an eye open.
One eye, literally. Because Alastor Moody was the one stationed in Germany and his magical eye did not work properly since Barty Crouch Junior had taken it.

Mioha felt so excited that they might be close to finding a Titan, she remembered she had wanted to tell Professor Dumbledore about the Titan's Birth Place.
It turned out, he had known about it, but apparently it would be much harder to find the Birth Place because no records existed of it, how it looked like or what it even remotely was. And although the Birth Place's energy was so strong that normally one should detect it, no one had ever found it before.

Professor Dumbledore asked Mioha to continue to ask birds to scout for them, and it actually worked out pretty well.
Whatever enchantment had been placed around Hogwarts because of Professor Umbridge, the school owls had no problems receiving messages from other flyers and forwarding them to other owls. Esma and Swift were seen fluttering around busily, Esma inside the castle and Swift outside, to deliver messages to Mioha or other owls. More than once, students asked themselves what these crazy blackbirds were up too.
But no more storks came into the Great Hall, to Professor Umbridge's satisfaction.

Because of the unicorn and the Titan drama and everything else going on, Mioha had completely forgotten the one thing Ron and Harry seemed to worship most: Quidditch.

As the first Quidditch match of the season, Gryffindor versus Slytherin, drew nearer, their Canisclan meetings were put on hold because Angelina insisted on almost daily practices. The fact that the Quidditch Cup had not been held for so long added considerably to the interest and excitement surrounding the forthcoming game; the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs were taking a lively interest in the outcome, for they, of course, would be playing both teams over the coming year; and the Heads of House of the competing teams, though they attempted to disguise it under a decent pretence of sportsmanship, were determined to see their own side victorious.
Mioha realised how much Professor McGonagall cared about beating Slytherin when she heard from Harry that their Transfigurations teacher had abstained from giving the Gryffindors homework in the week leading up to the match.

Professor Snape was no less obviously partisan; he had booked the Quidditch pitch for Slytherin practice so often that the others had difficulty getting on it to play. He was also turning a deaf ear to the many reports of Slytherin attempts to hex Gryffindor players in the corridors (which Mioha did not approve of).

She herself was interested in Quidditch, and she would have loved to play herself, but she was not obsessed with it up to the point where she would start harassing the other teams.

Mioha suspected Gryffindor would win, but Gryffindor's new Keeper had a problem: Ron's greatest weakness was a tendency to lose confidence after he'd made a blunder; if he let in one goal he became flustered and was therefore likely to miss more.