Canisclan once again

Hey guys! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day! Here's another gift for you, hope you enjoy 🥰.

It was eight fifty a.m.
The corridors of the castle were empty, and so were the common rooms and the library, as it usually was on a Sunday morning.
But most of the students' beds were empty too.

Mioha gulped as she stood beside Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny, watching the Room of Requirement fill up. Hermione shot Mioha an encouraging look, but that couldn't take the knot of nervousness away that had settled in the pit of her stomach. Despite her determination to do this, she still hated giving speeches in front of crowds larger than two people.

The Creevey brothers had shown up, as had Seamus, Dean, Astoria, Levinia, Erica, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Luna, Susan Bones and many more from last year. To Mioha's big surprise, not only Marietta and Cho walked through the door, the latter suspiciously eyeing the way Harry and Ginny were standing closely next to each other, but also Lavender Brown, Padma and Parvati Patil showed up.

Harry seemed just as surprised as Mioha, judging by his facial expression.

Katie was still recovering from the curse, but Mioha knew the former Canisclan member would participate as soon as she got better.

There were more Slytherins than last year present, among them Zacharias Smith, but they glanced around uncomfortably and stayed together in one the corner of the Room of Requirement.

Pillows had appeared for everyone to sit on, and more and more were needed as students kept flowing into the room.

When it seemed as if no one else would arrive, Hermione shut the door and locked it, then took her position between Mioha and Ron again.

Chatters and murmurs filled the room as the crowd of students looked around curiously, taking in the large room that looked completely different from the training room last year.
Behind Mioha, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny, the room was divided into four large square areas. There was a square pool filled with water, another square filled with pots of burning wood, the third had heaps of dirt in it and the fourth square...was empty.

"Er- hello everyone", said Harry, raising his voice to drown out the noise.

The chatter faded as everyone looked at the Gryffindor, who returned their gazes calmly and folded his hands behind his back.

"It's nice to see that so many are interested in continuing with Canisclan", said Harry. "As you probably all know, the purpose of this is to learn how to defend ourselves against Voldemort and his followers."