I found you

There Piper was, standing in the daylight. Everyone bowed down at Piper, than went back to doing whatever they... wouldn't do. The cloaked figures watched. One with sea green eyes clenched his fists at the sight of Annabeth giggling. Another with curly, brown hair covered her mouth at the sight of Frank kicking Will Solace, who was loving getting hit. Someone named Nico grabbed his sword, prepared to fight just about everyone. They counted everyone. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6- where was Leo? They watched as he ran towards a very hypnotised Calypso, afraid to make a move into camp like Leo. He was definitely about to get caught, they couldn't risk themselves. Percy, being loyal, tried to go but Thalia pulled him back.

Calypso was smiling hard as someone kissed her on the lips. A very angry Leo walked to her and kissed her. She came back, her eyes clear. She felt different. 

"Leo- I," she started.

"Shh, I know," he said. 

The thing is, she was like Annabeth, making it feel worse than the other mindless campers. Piper came over, riding on Chiron with Annabeth walking at the side. 

"Intruder? Show yourself!" Piper ordered. Calypso went back to her mindless state, snogging some random dude. Leo took off his hood, showing his half-pink eyes. "Is there more of you?" Piper asked. He nodded and proceeded to pull the rest out. 

"Take your hoods off," she demanded. Percy and Hazel took their hoods off as well. The non-charmed stayed in their position. She commanded more demigods to take their hoods off revealing Reyna, Thalia and Nico. Thalia. She was most angry at Zeus but Thalia came in a close second. Why? Because she was revived from death. 'How shall they be punished?' Piper thought. She brought Annabeth, Calypso, Frank and Will to the front. Annabeth and Frank would torment two people so they were important. 

3...

2..

1.

They fell down screeching in pain. They begged for mercy but they just got it more. Nico went down to Will to help him, making Nico take the pain. Same with Percy and Hazel. Piper was at the side, laughing. That's when Annabeth realised something: Piper's eyes are hot pink, it was supposed to be multicoloured. She has been hypnotised to do this.

It's shorter than the last few but hey at least I did it right?