4

Dr. Spencer Reid haunted Danny's thoughts for the whole weekend, yet it became futile to jostle them from her brain. It's like she wants to torture herself with the thought of Trish and Mr. Boy Genius smooching in some random janitors closet.

At this time, of her rollercoaster thoughts, Danny would think of calling a friend up to vent all her thoughts and frustrations too. However, Danny doesn't have friends. Not close ones at least, just some random people from class that she exchanged numbers with at the beginning of the year in case she needed homework clarification or something class related. Danny wished she had friends now, real friends to distract her from endless school work and thoughts of boys.

That's why Danny looked up to power groups like the BAU team. They worked like a perfectly oiled machine and were as close as a family. Friends like that were hard to come by. Danny had always dreamed of something like that. One day, when she's working in the FBI office she can make as many friends as she likes, for now, she focuses on school work only. Which also means her little crush on Mr. Reid must go.

Another day, another dollar gone; as Danny likes to say. College is expensive. She tries to think of the reward as being worth it, and the knowledge priceless.

Instead of sitting in the front of Mr. Charles' class, like she has for every other day of the semester, Danny sits in the back row.

Her back is hunched and she scribbles the textbook pages, and homework written on the white board, down.

Her concentration is cut short as a single tap is delivered to her right shoulder. Danny glances to the side to see no one there but when she looks back at her desk in confusion, it all makes sense. A small note lays on top of her notebook and she opens it with caution. Who knows what kind of threat is inside here? Danny's criminal justice courses are getting to her head. Too many text book chapters of serial killers.

But the words on the paper make her heart beat in a different way. 'We never got to talk last week. Meet me at the front after class. -Spencer'

Danny whips her head to the side to see Dr. Reid descend the stairs on the opposite side, making his way to the front. He must have came in and snuck the paper by her when she was looking the other way. He did tell her he was a magician. Danny's mouth twitches into a smile before she forces it down. College, coursework, and lectures are what she keeps repeating in her head.

Spencer throws her glances and makes even more cringy jokes than normal, which makes it harder for Danny to keep her focus. But she also notices the times that he makes eye contact with Trish, who is now sitting in the front row. Danny tries to throw that from her mind, instead focusing on the words of the tall gorgeous man pacing the stage.

His long arms point to the epicenter of the graph of LA and his fingers clench when he brings his hand back down. The veins running up his exposed firearms are mouth watering. Danny curses herself for accidentally blocking out all of the words Dr. Reid just spoke.

Spencer's hand comes up again, but to slide through his hair this time. The brown tresses pushed aside and out of his face. Danny couldn't help but to stare. Maybe she had a weird kink something with hands? It seemed she couldn't take her eyes off the movement and the flexes.

She tunes back in just in time to hear him wrap it up.

"And so, this is how to geographically profile where an UNSUB is at based on nothing but statistics and general location of dump sites and the location of where the victim was taken. Mr. Charles will take over the rest of the class." Spencer takes a seat closest to him and waits for the usual teacher to take over. Danny notes the small movement of Trish scooting a seat closer to Dr. Reid.

Danny blinks and her eyes stayed glued to the plaid of Mr. Charles shirt. Her ears open to listen to his story about how he used somewhat of an ancient version of geographical profiling. Her mind though, was stuck with the couple of people in the front, whispering back and forth. 

—-Authors note:If any of you guys are looking for more criminal minds fan fictions to read, I have a few of my favorites in my reading list

—-
Authors note:
If any of you guys are looking for more criminal minds fan fictions to read, I have a few of my favorites in my reading list. All the stories there are completed. I add to my lists all the time after I finish reading, so check back in for more.