26

"This girl of yours ran into the hospital, funniest thing I've ever seen."

"She tricked the body guard."

"She completed your geographical profile like a master, I think you got competition pretty boy."

"Then she pulls out these newspapers"

"And she talked the UNSUB into a full confession"

"I swear Hotch looked proud at one point"

"Your girl wouldn't back down for nothing"

"I thought she was going to punch him in the face"

Spencer looked down at Danny in amusement and pure admiration while her face heated up with all the praise. This was not how he thought she would meet the team, but he loves that she has seemed to capture each of their hearts in some way.

"It was nothing guys. Plus we still don't know who his accomplice is back at the university."

They caught Spencer up on all the details on how the case went down and how it was connected all to Danny's attack.

"Why don't you look into his past?" Spencer asks while turning to look at Garcia. "Anyone around the Charlottesville area in connection to him should be questioned."

"They weren't dangerous, and had nothing to do with the killings. But they are an accessory to his crimes."

Garcia looked it up. "So here's the deal. When an FBI agent got on Steve Casino's case they called child protective services to take the kid away because the mother had cancer and was in the hospital. The daughter now goes to the University of Virginia."

"And the agents name?" Danny asked but already had an idea.

"Alex Garcia," Penelope said. "Hey, he has the same last name as me."

"Yeah, that's my dad," Danny said wistfully.

"We have the same last name then!" Garcia says excitedly.

"Daniella Estella Garcia," her Spanish accent comes back out again. It's a lot more fun.

"Garcia is actually a fairly common surname with it being the 8th in the United States in 2000," Spencer shifts to tighten his hold on Danny.

"So what's the name of his daughter? We should inform the local police station there," Emily asks.

"Beatrice Casino."

"Wait Trish?!" Danny almost sits up in shock, but Spencer keeps a hold on her and cuddles farther down.

"I'm not really surprised," he mumbles while unconsciously stroking up and down the girls back, "she kind of seemed to hate you."

"She flirted with you," Danny grumbles out before turning her face into his side.

Spencer smiles widely. While the team chuckles at the girl. "I never liked her," he whispers sweetly in her ear, soft enough for only her to hear.

"Were you two friends?" JJ asks the girl in Reid's arms.

"Oh, god no," Danny shudders. "That girl was horrible."

"I am convinced Trish is the one who broke in to Danny's apartment. She was bragging about something later that morning. I connected the dots," Reid shrugs to the team.

"Okay I'll let the local office know," Prentiss stands before walking to the door to make the call.

Trish wasn't dangerous, that they knew of, so they figured the police would be able to question her no problem. They wouldn't need to be there for that. As far as they are concerned, the case is closed.