2. "ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ."

There were two lies that caught his attention today.

After his earlier encounter with the new student, Oikawa Tooru, Iwaizumi headed home.

His thoughts were filled with questions and concerns. The lie from before, "I'm fine," especially worried him.

Iwaizumi's not one for romance, but the idea that his soulmate, the one for him, is out there suffering, really pained him.

But along with that lie, there was another that bothered him.

"I hate you."

The list of lies on his forearm was particularly long today, but despite that, those two sentences stuck out like a sore thumb.

He wanted to help. To reach out to his soulmate and offer an hand, or just give his future lover a hug.

But he knows he can't.

Iwaizumi sighed, throwing his bag onto his bed. He flopped down onto it, too tired to change out of his clothes.

He closed his eyes, about to drift off into his dreams when he felt the familiar tingling sensation on his left forearm again.

The words appeared just above his elbow crease, black in hue and read, "I'm not hungry."

Iwaizumi brushed a finger over the new lie. He sighed sadly and whispered out loud, "Please eat."

"Good morning, Iwa-chan!"

It was eight in the morning on a school day. Too early for nuisances. He continued walking, pretending that he didn't hear the voice.

"Iwa-chan!"

He stopped and exhaled loudly, turning around to face the owner of the voice.

"I said don't call me that," he grumbled.

Oikawa pouted and bounced up to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "But we're friends now, Iwa-chan. Don't friends greet each other in the morning?"

He shrugged off the brunette's arm and started walking again. Oikawa followed suit.

"Go bother someone else." He said. "I'm not in the mood." Iwaizumi quickened his pace, hoping that the other guy will catch on.

He didn't.

"Come on, don't be like that! What's wrong?" asked Oikawa. He quickly caught up to Iwaizumi, grabbing his shoulder to stop the spiky-haired boy.

The latter frowned and pushed the brunette away. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

Oikawa's mouth opened to say something but stopped. Iwaizumi looked back at the brunette one last time before walking away.

Standing alone in the hallway, Oikawa peered down at the words appearing on his right wrist.

His soulmate didn't lie much so it was always interesting to read the untruths of his future lover.

It's a bit strange though, he thought. Oikawa rubbed a finger over the black ink, trying to smudge it, but the words didn't budge.

Didn't Iwaizumi just say this?

He glanced up at the space where the spiky-haired boy once was. Down the hall, he could see the receding figure of Iwaizumi.

Oikawa glanced down at the lie again before taking off after his friend.

Maybe a better word: soulmate?