3. "ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴs ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ."

"Iwa-chan!"

Iwaizumi sighed, closing the cover of his book shut and turning to face the brunette calling out to him.

"What?" He asked, grumpily. "I'm pretty busy right now."

Oikawa peered at the book and noticed a space where it wouldn't completely close. Suddenly, an electronic voice called out, "Game over!"

Iwaizumi's cheeks blushed at the sound, and he crossed his arms. "What is it, Shittykawa?"

The brunette feigned hurt. "What's with that crap nickname? I'm a very nice person, you know!"

"In your dreams," retorted Iwaizumi. "Now what do you want?"

He put a hand over his heart like he's been shot. "Why do you think I want something? Maybe I just came here to say hi to my Iwa-chan!"

"Yeah right," snorted the spiky-haired boy. "As if I'd believe that, Crappykawa."

Oikawa frowned at the new nickname. "I think I like Shittykawa better."

Iwaizumi laughed deeply and Oikawa thought how nice it was to hear. He couldn't help the smile growing on his face.

"Seriously though, do you need something?" Iwaizumi asked after he stopped laughing.

"Oh! Yes, actually I do. Could you tutor me, Iwa-chan? I need some help with chemistry."

"No." deadpanned Iwaizumi.

Oikawa paused, making sure he heard correctly. The spiky-haired boy went back to his book (really his phone), and turned away from the brunette.

He stared at Iwaizumi and noticed the long lines of text on the latter's wrist. There were multiple rows that covered almost half of the boy's forearm. He felt a bit guilty.

Do I really lie that much? Oikawa wondered.

Suddenly, he had an idea.

"Great. I'll see you after school in the library. See you then, Iwa-chan!" He said. Before the other could argue, Oikawa rushed out of the classroom.

He could only hope that Iwaizumi would show up.

Oikawa watched the entrance to the library with hawk eyes.

Right after the final bell rang, he bounded out of his seat and to the library, eager to start his tutoring session with Iwaizumi.

A few minutes past before he remembered that the latter never agreed.

He fumbled with his phone, peering at the time before looking back up at the entrance. It's been almost ten minutes since the dismissal of school.

Oikawa sighed and cursed himself for not getting Iwaizumi's number. He slid his chemistry textbook around, contemplating whether to leave or stay a little longer.

He didn't have to pick between the two when a backpack suddenly slammed down on the table.

"You're lucky I came, Shittykawa." said Iwaizumi. He reached into his bag and pulled out multiple books and notebooks. "Let's get started. I have other plans today."

A second after he said that, Oikawa felt the familiar tingling sensation again. He discreetly peered down at his right wrist just as the words started to appear.