Pure (ch 11)

Peters POV:

I slowly blinked awake and remembered the crazy and emotional events from yesterday. I sat up in bed and noticed that the bed sheets were a dark green color, Dad must of brought me to bed last night I thought casually.

My eyes widened as I called Loki 'dad' in my head. Well... he is my father so I should get used to calling him that. I thought smiling and falling out of the bed. I looked down at my hands and remembered how my fingertips were black along with my nails. Just as I thought of that, my fingertips started turning black and my hands started to get blue, so I shook the idea out of my head.

I looked up at the mirror on the other side of Loki's wall and giggled at myself. I looked completely crazy, most of my hair fell in different directions making some of my hair go straight upward and I had a baggie purple sweatshirt with black joggers.

Once I walked out of dad's room, I headed to my room to change clothes. I put on black jeans and a grey flannel which I rolled the sleeves up, just above my elbows. I smirked in the mirror and walked out of the room feeling great.

I walked down the stairs, excepting to see dad since its Sunday and he rarely got called out to fight on the weekends. But there was a plate of breakfast and a small note, I was a bit disappointed that I could show him my real form right away but he's off fighting crazy space monsters to save earth.

The note read exactly as I thought and happily ate my breakfast and skipped off to the library.

I was almost done with a book about a species of space dogs when a buzz came from my phone. I reached down and pulled my phone out to read a text from dad, 'hey! Sorry I missed breakfast, I'm heading back with the mortals and the Oaf now. I'll be home in about 30 minutes if I teleport back when we land.'

I smiled down and replied with my normal witty response 'Ok, see you soon. Glad you didn't die cuz that would really suck! I texted back and put my phone down to continue reading.

27 minutes later

I finished the book and was about to ask the Air for a different one when a familiar green flash appeared in the corner of my eye. I looked over as Loki suddenly appeared and smiled at me.

"How'd it go?" I asked as I stared at where the book disappeared.

"Boring, they didn't need my help." Loki said walking up to be me. "Do you want to lift the spell now?" Loki asked smiling down at me as my face turned to him

"Yep!"

Time skip

I stood in front of Loki, as he muttered something in a different language. I closed my eyes trying to listen to what Loki was saying but I couldn't hear him. Then something changed I could feel it and Loki stopped talking.

I smiled wondering if it worked or not and when I heard Loki gasp, I opened my eyes and saw  Loki's shocked face. When he saw my different colored eyes his eyes widened with complete shock. I looked up and noticed that my brown hair was now jet black but still curly, I smiled and giggled at Loki's face.

Loki got up from his chair quickly and walked over to Peter still wide eyed. Loki poked Peters hair think it's fake but Peter just laughed.

"Wow...you have my hair." Loki said looking proudly down at Peter.

"Yup! Cool right! And I have two different colored eyes!" Peter smiled happily.

"And they are both mine." Loki said smiling fondly down at the boy, before talking again.
"Peter do you know what it means to have different colored eyes when your from Asgard?" Loki asked