Fire (ch 15)

Peter was much like Loki but when Loki was young he acted very bubbly and kind but that attitude was soon replaced from all the pain he went threw. Peter was a loner and a nerd and a outcast but when he was with people he trusted he was bubbly, goofy and acted a lot like Thor.

Technically the two weren't blood related but Peter got more comfortable with Thor when he started to get to know and trust his Uncle. Loki loved his brother but he was very annoying sometimes, but Peter could never annoy him. How could he? Just look at his eyes!

After Peter and Thor were introduced as nephew and uncle, they went on many adventures together. Sometimes Loki would even join. Thor loved spending time with his nephew and Peter loved spending time with his uncle too. Of course Peter loved spending time with his father more than anything, but it was nice to be around Thor's constant joyful attitude.

Today, Loki got called in for a overnight mission from Fury but Thor was not needed. So today was the perfect day to spend time with his nephew.

Thor POV:

I am trying my best with the whole "Asgardian accent" but it's really hard to write so proper.

Since I would be returning to Asgard for a few Midgard weeks, I wanted to spend time with Petyr before I leave. Then when Fury called in Loki for a mission it was a perfect opportunity and would be foolish to pass up.

I had picked up Petyr a few times from this Midgardian school he attended although I saw it as pointless, as he could have learned a lot more from the academies in Asgard, but Loki refused because,'I have to teach Petyr the Asgardian way before I can introduce him to mother and father.'

I really wanted to go on wild adventures with him deep in the woods of Asgard even if he was still a bit young and introduce him to the beautiful traditions. I know mother would love to meet Petyr and father would never admit it but he will love Petyr. I could tell Petyr was looking forward to seeing Asgard but he would have to wait a while longer.

I let Loki know that I would be spending the day with Petyr before he left and Loki told Petyr. so here I am, sitting on a bench across from where Petyr attends but Loki conjured up a mask so that only Petyr and myself could see threw. I waited and tossed my umbrella around until a loud bell rang out.

I looked up from my umbrella as I cradled it like a newborn in my arms. I saw young powerless mortal children pour out of the front gates. Most of them looked a lot older and taller than Petyr but I expected that my nephew could handle it himself and would ask for help if needed.

The boy I grew to love like my own acted a lot like young Loki when with strangers and have a striking resemblance to one another. So I looked for a small, scrawny kid most likely reading a book with his head down. After Petyr learned a new spell from Loki he made his human form not visible to Loki and myself.

Most of the small mortal children were gone and I have yet to see my nephew. I sat patiently as the crowd of children became lesser.

The final kid came tumbling out of the building, holding a book in his arms with his eyes not looking up from the page. I saw the familiar black curls that draped over his forehead just above his eyes. I jumped up from my seat, immediately recognizing him and made my way towards him.

I let him get farther away from his learning academy so if he did one of his signature jumping, Bjørn hugs, it would go unnoticed by the other mortal children.

When he was far enough, I started to approach him. When I was within 6 steps from him, his neck snapped up, away from his book and he spun around facing me, like he sensed my presents. How quick his movements are startled me but I shouldn't of expected any less from this boy.