|74| ~ Dark Night/ Bright Day~

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

"Cut the Crap, Nicklaus," I spit out through clenched teeth. How about you enlighten us with why the hell you declared a chosen whore to be our queen?"

Claire's neck immediately snaps in my direction as scarlet red blood drips into her vision, and I can literally smell the stench of scorching hot rage

Holly shit!

Nicklaus turned her. The idiot turned her, Claire out of all humans. The crazy one!

Freaking idiot! She has officially become the first documented turned vampire since the awakening. The fool.

He has officially lost his everlasting mind.

He's an idiot! A big fucking idiot, officially sentencing all of us to death.  

"But wait!" Roars my monster inside of my head. "Her heart beat's, softly," he points out as our sensitive hearing locks onto her soft beating heart.

What the fuck?

"Mind your tongue, Cyrus," Nicklaus ridiculously loud growl grasp my undivided attention.

He sound's like a little bitch, like he's about to cry at any minute.

My monster and I watch his body go dangerously steal beside his I don't know what species queen, but that's neither here nor there at this moment.  My monster's attention is solely placed onto Nicklaus monster who is slowly but surely ready to come out and play.  Although, out the corner of my eye I still catch onto some of Claire's actions. Her left-hand suddenly moving down his skin just to grip onto his wrist as a gesture to calm him down.

Bingo! You see, that's what I was trying to prove. Claire is the one. His newfound weakness. She's his peace of mind. Nicklaus is just as crazy about her as I am about Embry and that's exactly how I knew that disrespecting her would hit his nerve, making him look as if she now controls him, but most importantly making him appear to be weak.

So as I stated, Claire is the one. In fact, she may just be his only weakness and I plan to use that critical piece of information to my full capability. He's officially whipped I think to myself as my now blood-stained eyes lock onto Claire's now equally red ones.

She looks so fierce, so untamed and so fucking murderous. There is no doubt in my mind that it's taking everything out of her not to come over and attack me herself.

Them two a truly perfect for one another I must admit although I'll never say that to him, never ever ever ever. She's such a queen. It's actually pretty fucking amazing if you ask me., but that's another comment that I will just have to keep to myself. Yup, I'm taking that one to the grave.

Anyway, it's showtime.

"What?" I suddenly spit out, purposely utilizing a sarcastic tongue.

"All I'm doing is voicing the concerns of the people," I partially lie.