Chapter 33

Author's Note

Hello~

First of all, I want to deeply apologize for being away for almost two months. I realized that this year, my mental and physical health was not in a place I liked. School and the need to update quickly got me in a terrible state. I took some time to think where I wanted this book to end. So, I concluded to end it here.

I'm joking though. I have lots of ideas now than I had a month before. Hopefully, you readers will like where this book will lead into. As regards to the update schedule, I made it a goal to update at least every week but if I can't, I hope many of you understand.

Now I want to thank all of you. This book increased so much it quadrupled in reads! This book now has 16K+. I honestly thought the 100 mark was hard enough to surpass! As for another accomplishment, I noticed we hit a #1 hashtag. This book is now treading #1 in Asher! Once again, I'm deeply thankful for each person that took the time to even read a sentence of this book.

Lastly, please stay as safe as you can! Remember to put yourself first and think of your safety. Once again, never hesitate to reach out. It could be just a simple talk or a place to request feedback.

Now, I won't waste your time anymore. Enjoy chapter 33!

Noah's POV

We might have spied on them...

Sorry! The curiosity and the excitement got to me!

At first, I was planning to go alone once Asher told me of his plans with Vanessa. Then Ethan found out and gave me the look. I knew he wanted to go as well. A couple of hours later we got a call from Amelia screaming with excitement. Emily was at her side telling her to calm down.

Few words later we decided to spy on their date. Getting Emily on the mission was hard though. She kept insisting that what if we get caught. It would ruin their first date. So we all agreed to be as careful as possible.

That mission didn't go as planned though. We were doing so well until the near end. I ended up screaming 'Angel face' because Vanessa won the game! She looked around when she heard my voice but thankfully gave up. That earned a smack for Amelia. She proceeded to glare at me the whole ride back.

We dropped off the girls and raced back home to arrive before Asher does. We waited for about half an hour to receive a call from the girls. They were filling us in on Asher and Vanessa's relationship status.

They said by the looks of it, they were dating and Asher should be near Ethan's home. We ended the call and proceeded to make the living room messy enough. We needed to convince Ash we been here for hours.

Sure enough, he got here and we bothered him a bit. After that, he went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with the need to play around a bit. So, I called the girls hoping to see some action between the two love birds.

What can I say? Those two did all the work. They are currently sleeping in Ash's room.

"How about we take a picture of them? Just for memories," Amelia suggests.

"Only two of us should go, or else we could wake them up," Ethan advises us.

"I'll go!" Amelia and I exclaim.

Amelia rolls her eyes and proceeds to lead the way. Once we get to the top of the stairs we walk as quietly as we can to Ash's room.

I motion Amelia to go in first and I follow behind her. We see Vanessa curled up against Asher. Asher is sleeping so comfortably against her.

I take my phone out and set it up high enough to see their faces. Unfortunately, as I push the button, my flash goes off. Out of panic I almost managed to drop my phone. Vanessa began to stir a bit but falls right back to sleep. I turn to look at Amelia and she looks ready to murder me.

I walk out of the room ready to run. I try running down the stairs and Amelia catches up to me. She tries to smack me across the head but I run. When I reach the bottom of the stairs I had to slow down to not knock over a piece of furniture. This gave Amelia the advantage to catch up to me. She tries to jump on top of me and manages to make me fall. My dumb self proceeds to think of saving my phone. I hold on to it tight and make sure it doesn't touch the ground.

"You dumb-" Amelia starts to yell.

"What is going on?" Emily questions us.

"Noah forgot to turn off his flash! If they woke up, we would have been in deep trouble!" Amelia explains. I look at Emily with a sorry look hoping she doesn't yell at me but we get interrupted by another voice.

"You might be in trouble Noah... look," Ethan shows us his phone.

"Shit!" I yell realizing my mistake.

Vannesa's POV

I wake up to the sound of a person yelling downstairs. I take in my surroundings. Asher has his hand wrapped up on me and I'm too close to him. I blush as I take in our state but fix my wig. I grab my glasses carefully not to wake him up and make my way downstairs.

"What's up? I heard yelling," I ask once I see all four of them.

"Vanessa! I'm so sorry, Amelia pushed me and caused me to click-" Noah starts to ramble but I interrupt him.

"Noah, what are you talking about? By the way, I'm hungry, could you guys order food?" I ask them, completely ignoring Noah's panic.

"Sure! Just one thing, I love you Angel face!" Noah exclaims nervously. He motions everyone to go with him. I walk towards Ethan's kitchen and get a glass of water while I wait for the food. I notice my phone going off way too much than usual but I ignore it.

I sit down next to the island and hear loud footsteps coming downstairs. I assume its Asher looking for the guys. Asher comes into the kitchen fuming.

"Where is Noah?" Asher asks angrily.

"He went to buy food. Why are you angry?" I ask. In response, Asher hands me his phone and I see his phone is blowing up too. I quick on one of the links only to find his feed full of an image. The image showed a screenshot from Noah's profile of Asher and I sleeping.

I look up absolutely confused. That explains his rant!

"I'm killing him!" Asher yells.