1

Clary's pov:
  2 weeks ago my mom got a phone call from the clave that let us know that we got our transfer to the New York institute. Apparently, there were much more dangerous demons in New York than there were in Toronto and they could really use my powers.
  I had to say goodbye to everyone I loved and cared about. There wasn't a lot if them anyways. I had always been a loner.
I opened the portal and in a instance, we were standing inside the New York institute. A nice looking lady was waiting for us. She was tall. With black hair and brown eyes. She looked about the same age as my mother,
"It had been a long time Jocelyn." She said, looking to my mother with a big smile on her face,
"These must be your kids. Sebastian and... Clarissa, right? My name is Maryse. Maryse Lightwood. I am the head of the New York institute."
" Yes Mrs. Lightwood it is an honor to meet you." My brother said, squeezing her hand.
"Oh, please, call me Maryse." She looked at me right in the eyes,
"I heard so much about you, Clarissa. an honor to finally meet you."
"The honor is mine. And, call me Clary, pleas." I said, blushing uncontrollably. I heard about the Lightwoods before. I know they were in the Circle with my parents and I knew that they had 4 kids, one of them adopted. They were a strong family with a strong background,
"Let me show you guys your rooms. You should settle in and if there is any problem, let me or my husband know. I'll see you in dinner."
She led us towards our rooms and left us alone. My room was right next to my brothers. It was not pretty different than the Toronto institute. Accept the fact that the air was more dirty and the climate was warmer. It was not so big but I am sure there are smaller rooms.
After putting all my clothes to my wardrobe, spreading my sheets and placing my notebooks to their place's I wen to my brothers room. I entered without knocking and lay onto his bed.
"How many times do I have to tell you to knock the door and to not lay on my bed unless you are wearing your pajamas, Clarissa?" He said with a serious tone. I hated when he talked to me in that tone.
"And how many times do I have to tell you to not address me with my full name, I asked, furiously. He took a deep breath in but didn't turn around.
"And what are you doing there anyways!"
"Organizing my books. Not that I think that you know what the word organized means." I rolled my eyes. Why did he had to be so annoying all the time?
"I'm going to go and grab some water. Do you want anything?"
"Nope. Just don't get lost, Ok, this place is not Toronto there aren't a lot of people around."
"I won't, don't worry. I'll be right back."

                                ***
Where the hell is this damn kitchen. I had been touring this place for 15 minutes now and I still found nothing. Wait, there is someone walking towards me. He looks like that self-centered Herondale.
"Well, well, well. Look who I see here. Valentine's daughter." He said with that annoying smirk on his face. I hate it. I rolled my eyes, "I have a name, Jonathan, and it is not Valentine's daughter." I said, with a hate full expression on my face. " Or what, we all know you can't hurt a Herondale, unless you really want to go and rot in the Gard. Because unlike you, we have a name." That was it, that was the last straw, I was just about to punch him on the face when I heard a voice, this time, it was the voice of a girl,
" Leave her alone, Jace if you don't want mom to learn how you treat our guests." She walked towards me, "Really, Izzy?" Jace said in a mocking tone. Izzy had a pretty serious expression on her face, "Ok, fine you win." He said while walking away. "But this conversation will be finished later, Morgestern" he said looking directly in my face. And he turned from the corner and was gone, "Don't mind my brother. He is just a shit head. I'm Isabelle, by the way. Isabelle Lightwood" she said with a big smile on her face. I smiled back, sheepishly, "I'm Clary. It is so nice to meet you."

You guys this is the first chapter of my first book!!!!! I hope you guys like it because I had put a great amount of work in here. I'll post when we have 15 views or 5 votes. Witch ever happens first
XOXO