4

One week later
Clary's p.o.v:
  Last week went so fast. I was busy trying to meet everyone, witch is a torture for a loner like me. This institute is much bigger than the Toronto institute. But there is much less people in it. In the Toronto institute, there were about 120 bedrooms but only the important people had their own. The others had to share. But in here, apparently everyone has their own witch is nice.
It was 4 in the morning when my brother came an woke me up. That was what he did ever since we came to NY. We'd go for a run and train. After, we'd have breakfast with Izzy and Alec. I didn't had a lot of chances to spend time with only Izzy. Jonathan wouldn't leave me alone with her. We've had a few demon attacks but it was not anything that serious.
We went out to the Brooklyn streets to run for about an hour and a half. We used to do this at about 6 a.m. when we were at Toronto. But Brooklyn streets were crowded at those times. "What's on your mind, Clary?" My brother asked. We were about done with our run, "Nothing. I just miss Toronto. You know, we grew up there and its just... I don't know." I said. He took a deep breath, "I don't miss it that much. I don't miss how people used to treat us. Just because we were Valentine's children, it doesn't mean that we are evil. At least in here, they don't seem to care that much."he said, with a smile on his face, " Lets go inside and make you a cup of coffee, that'll make you feel better." He says and I smile. He always knows how to make me smile. We get inside. He went to prepare breakfast and coffee for both of us and I went to have a quick shower.

Izzy'a pov:
I haven't seen someone more beautiful in my life. I didn't even know it was possible to be this good looking. I had been looking at her all week. Maybe if I stare hard enough, just maybe, she'll notice me. "Izzy! Isabelle, can you here me!" I woke up from my daydream when with Alec's voice, "Yes, I can hear you! You don't have to shout!" I say, with a slightly aggressive voice. I didn't mean to tho, " Well I have been shouting your name for, I don't know, 10 minutes right now so that's nice to know!"
" I'm sorry, Alec, my mind just... wondered of, I guess." I said and it was impossible not to notice the grin on his face. He looked at Clary, and than he looked back at me, "Yeah, I can see where your mind went."
" Alec, shut up."
" Jus saying, little sister, she really is really pretty. Why don't you go and talk to her?"
"What! No, no way I'd do that. She probably is not even into girls. I just... I just can't" I say. He looks at me, nods and continues to have his breakfast. One day, just one day. I promise myself, I'll ask this girl to marry me

Hey everyone! Long time no see! I know, I'm an ass but I just had a busy school schedule and a lot of things have been going on in my life. Not gonna make promises about when I'll post anymore but I promise I'll try to write regularly. I hope you like this chapter. Its not a long one, I know but I'll write longer and better ones, I promise. I'll see ya!