6

Izzy's pov:
"Alec! Can you help me?" I say, knowing he will here 'cause he is next door. I usually- no, always know what to wear. I never have to ask someone. But today, I look in my closet and the only thing I see is... nothing's good enough for today. I hear a knock in my door and I know that it's Alec, "Come in!" I say and with that, my brother enters to my room.
"What do you need help with?" He asks with a smile on his face. The best part of my brother being gay is probably his understanding in fashion. He is even better than me in it. "I don't know what to wear. Shall I wear this -I show him a lacy, beautiful and not that expensive black dress- or this - I show him a tank top an a short skirt."

He thinks for a second, " You should probably go more casual for this one

He thinks for a second, " You should probably go more casual for this one. Wear the tank top and that skirt. You look great in it and don't put too much effort on it. You won't want her to think you are head over heals for her. Oh, and wear those boots of yours. The ones with the 4 inch heels." He says and gets out of my room. I wear the tank top and the skirt and as my brother said, they look awesome on me. I do my makeup, but I don't go crazy. I decide not to do a lot of makeup. I'm beautiful anyways. I just put some so I won't look dead.
And before I realize, it is 6. I walk slowly to the entrance of the institute. And there she is. She is standing there, waiting for mw. She is wearing a red velvet dress and a pair of black heels. Gosh, she is beautiful!

 "Hey!" She says with a bright smile on her face

"Hey!" She says with a bright smile on her face. I admire her for another second, "Hi! You look awesome!" I say, trying to hold myself back so I won't kiss her, "Thanks. You look incredible. I love that top." I smile. There is a silent moment between us. But It's not an awkward silence. It's more like a beautiful one where you both understand each other. She looks at me, with her beautiful green eyes, "So, where do you wanna go? We can go shopping or clubbing or whatever else you want."
"I'm not sure. I was thinking maybe we can go to this bar? It's the best one in town. There's no age limit or anything. The only rules are, do not make a mess or get too drunk."
"Cool. I don't drink a lot anyways so we don't have to get worried about that but I would make a scene if somebody talked bad about either of us." She says, she has that face on again, the one only she can make. Its both happy and sneaky. And I love it, "Well, that's fair, I guess." I say and grin at her. She smiles and takes my hand. We get out of the institute and I can feel it, it is the start of something both really exciting but also very scary