5

Clary's pov:
" Look, literally Clary, if you really want her in your life, even tho I don't agree, you should go talk to her."
"I thought you didn't supported me having a crush on her..."
"Well, I don't. But you are 18 witch means you are old enough to make your own decisions." Jonathan said, with a smile on his face. Then he grabbed my hand, "I sometimes forget that you are not my baby sister anymore."
"Well, I don't even know how to go and talk to her. I mean, she is just so pretty and she also looks like a good person. And I don't want to say something wrong. What if I ruin everything just because I sai-"
"Enough, Clarissa. I saw how she looks at you. She looks like... I don't know how to say this but she looks like she wants you, ok, enough of this drama just go and talk to her! Believe me, It won't be the and of the world!" He says and this time, he sounds really annoyed. I shake my head stand up and head towards the desk Izzy and a boy, who I'm guessing him to be her older brother, Alexander is sitting.
It's not the end of the world I say to myself. You kill demons every day, you can talk to a girl. I reach to the table they are sitting and look directly at Izzy's beautiful brown eyes, "Hey! Izzy, I was just gonna ask... ummm would you like to hang out today? You know we can just tour Brooklyn, maybe. As friends, if you want, of course." I say, my voice a little shaky. She looks at me with a big smile on her face, "Yes, yes I'd love that. When?"
"How about 6 pm? I heard the city is much better in night."
"Yes, 6 is good and yes, the city is much prettier in night. I can show you around and we can go to this bar, witch is, definitely the best bar in the city, it'd be fun." She says. Her smile is even wider now. When she looks at me with that smile, childish but beautiful smile, I think she feels the same way, even tho I know it's not true, I love imagining.
"Cool. So 6 pm it is. I'll see you in the institute's front door?"
"For sure" she says, and with that, I give her one last simile, and go back next to my brother with a big smile in my face. He gives me that look witch basically shouts you little bitch.
"Let's go, I have only 2 hours to get ready and I need your advice" I say in a low voice.
He stands up and we head to the elevator, "So you really asked her out. Like, literally, you asked Isabelle Lightwood out?"
"Well, not quite like that. I said as friends so..."
"Good start, little sister. Good start." He says, and puts his arm around my shoulders.
We turn from the corner and, oh no, It's that Herondale, again. Why does he get out of everywhere I go?
"Well, well, well. I guess I'm in my lucky day." He says, with a disgusting grin in his face.
"Both of Valentine's experiments, in the same time. I was just saying today can't get any better." With that, my brother slowly removes his arm from my shoulders and just as he was about to start walking towards him and beating the shit out of him, I stop him, "No, brother, he is not worth both of our precious time nor energy." I look at him with a disgusted expression on my face,
"You, Jonathan Herondale, you disgust me. You are not worth anything. Don't see yourself anything big just because you are a Herondale. I might be a Morgenatern but at least, I have a good heart. And unlike you, I'm not a slut."
"You filthy little bitch. I see the look in your eyes when you look at my sister. You disgusting d-" that was the last straw for my brother. And this time, I don't hold him back. He rushes towards him and slams him onto the wall, "If you ever, ever talk like that with my sister like that, if you ever even internet to, I don't care what would happen to me, Jace Herondale, I'll kill you! You here me, I'll kill you!" He says and then he holds my hand and we get into the elevator. We don't talk until we get out, but I know that he knows what I'm thinking, thank you for always having my back

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter. And if you love Jace, don't worry things will get better, I promise. Please, don't forget to vote and if possible, share it with your friends, that'd be sooo appreciated. Love y'all so much and I'll see you in the next chapter