Chapter 15 - Shut It

Evelyn hummed as she strutted towards class 1-A, sliding the door open with ease

Evelyn hummed as she strutted towards class 1-A, sliding the door open with ease. She was normally there before Aizawa since he liked to show up at the last minute.

"Ms. Hanako!"

She grinned as she was greeted by the group of students she had slowly grown attached to over the past few months.

"Hi everyone!" She waved slightly, glaring at the approaching Mineta before returning to her smile.

"Ms. Hanako, what happened?" Mina shouted. "Did you change your hair or something?"

She tilted her head in confusion. "Excuse me?"

"Yeah," Uraraka chimed in. "You look different! In a good way of course."

Evelyn didn't know what to say to that, so she just smiled awkwardly. This happened another two times, once from Hizashi and again from All Might.

She sighed before rubbing her eyes as she stumbled into the teacher's lounge, collapsing onto a chair.

"Evelyn!" The loud yell of Nemuri shocked the blonde out of her daze as the woman strutted over to her. "Woah, you look different!"

Evelyn groaned. "People have been telling me that all day! I didn't change anything!"

Midnight paused. "Are you sure? You're practically glowing-" Her eyes widened. "Oh. My. God."

"What?" worry filled Evelyn.

"You had sex!" Midnight whispered excitedly before shaking the girl restlessly. "Damn sis, that afterglow is crazy!"

Red covered Evelyn's face as she hid behind her hands. "Nemuri!"

"Oh, I knew you had it in you!" Nemuri was practically jumping as Evelyn continued to hide in embarrassment. She is too invested in my love life. "Tell me all about it!"

"I'm not going to tell you about it!" Evelyn hissed, still hiding behind her hands.

Nemuri laughed before slapping the woman so harshly on the back that she choked. "I'm kidding!"

Oh my gosh just end this conversation.

----

Evelyn grinned as she watched the students stand nervously in front of the teachers for the practical exams.

She wasn't going to fight anyone, but she figured she would wait with Chiyo in case there were any incidents. Both healers winced as they watched All Might nearly break Midoriya's back.

"I swear, I'm going to murder that man," Chiyo muttered and Evelyn couldn't help but giggle at the statement. The mental image of the small old lady beating the Number One Hero with her syringe cane. She dissolved into more quiet giggles, bending over in an attempt to stop her laughter.