Malivore

3rd Person POV

"Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future." Dr Saltzman says in the assembly room. All the students are in the room. "And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made. So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students. Now, I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely. That's all. You're dismissed."

Everyone starts standing up

Raf starts walking out

Sadie runs after him

"Wait, where are you going?" Sadie asks him

"I gotta talk to Dr Saltzman." Raf says

Raf leaves the room and goes outside

***

"Wait, so Dr Saltzman is making you do Landon's test?" Sadie asks Hope as the two girls walk down the hallway of the school

"Yeah." Hope says. "And I really don't want to."

"Why not?" Sadie asks

"Cause it's the last thing I'd wanna do right now!" Hope snaps. She stops in the hallway, rubbing her forehead. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little pissed off."

"That you have to run the tests?" Sadie asks

The girls start walking again

"That Dr Saltzman went on a mission and wouldn't let me come." Hope says. "Now I gotta test someone who gets on my nerves and probably isn't supernatural."

Sadie stops by the doorway of the gym

"You know, if you wanna come and help me out..." Hope offers

"Sorry, I can't." Sadie tells her. "Wolf training in the gym."

"Yeah, I get that." Hope says. "Have fun."

Hope leaves and Sadie walks through the gym and into the locker room, joining the girl wolves in changing out of their school uniforms and into workout clothes

Sadie does cardio and ab training with a few other wolves. Jed does the fight training

SADIE: Do I wish I could do fight training? Sure. Am I allowed to? Nope. And by now you can probably figure out the reason -- my outbursts

Sadie finishes an ab circuit with a few other girls

Jed drops two of the boys down on the mat

"All right, I got a medieval history paper due at 2." Jed says. "Who's on that?"

"I'll do it." Raf says from the corner. "But I need a favor."

"You've been in the pack for five minutes, and you want a favor from your alpha?" Jed asks

"You're obviously gonna be elected to the honor council." Raf says. "If it comes down to it, will you do what you can to keep Landon in?"

"That's a great idea, foster kid." Jed says. "I'll bring that up at the first meeting. So I can make sure your boy gets the boot."

"Why?" Raf asks. "I joined the pack. Yo, I'm following all the stupid rules that--"

"Well, consider that punishment... for not respecting my authority when you got here." Jed says. "The rule is this: What the alpha says goes. And I say Landon goes."