chxpter 24

chxpter bcoz it's 'x' rated hehe

WARNING-- the following chapter contains mature content! 18+

(also double warning if you know me IRL pls skip)

...

​​"Giv-."

"You have four hit orders out on you!" He closes his eyes, shaking his head like that's a distraction he can't handle now.

"How the fuck you know that-." Frustrated beyond measure, I snatch at his back pocket but he retaliates, the both of us stumbling. He catches the wall to stop from bowling me over, and my shoulders smack the plaster. I grunt, cringing at the sharp twinge in my shoulder blade, but then I shove at him, "How the fuck you know that?"

"I should've fuckin' known," He neutralises my attempt to bully him away from me by forcing me back at the wall. "You make that call and you're signing your own death hit. Stop being fuckin' stupid." His voice bubbles with pure animosity, like my recklessness has personally affronted him.

"I, can do, what I, like," I shove, "You saw the time. It's four and a half till I'm thrown in with Trent." One and a half hours until Scorpius comes. "You're not even guaranteed that long, they might pluck you as we speak-."

Reid restrains me for good by placing his hand at the base of my neck, the warmth of his skin making the sensitive part above my collar bones shiver.
He dips his head over me to nail home the pent up threat in his eyes. Slowly, evenly, he grates out a reply, "You think I don' know that?" He snarls out, dipping his head over me. Heat sears my lips, as though he just waved a molten steel pole over them, and my breath catches in my chest when he doesn't surrender the distance he claimed. The deep lure of his voice, the way the storm in his grey eyes softens for a moment, lulled by distraction, but then. Then thunder clashes and he adjusts his hold on me, glowering down with a new heat. The action isn't threatening, like it could've been if he had grabbed me by my throat, but it's domineering enough to still my defence. His dark glare narrows in when my resistance falters.

I blink up at him, but his glare practically crackles with conflicted desire. With our attention broken from the argument, a flicker of transparency dances between us. Mutually, we intuit that neither of us wan' interrupt the urge to call it quits with this bullshit game of chicken. I part my lips, inching closer so he can feel my breasts brush his chest and my navel against his hips.

Reid kisses me.

His lips are edged by a hungry bite, he takes my mouth and I relish it, kissing him back until we're arguing over dominance, except I realise how much he was holding back last night. He picks me up against the wall, manhandling my legs so that my thighs are wrapped around his hips. I pry my top over my head, and he unlatches my bra, but even when he grinds me into the plaster, he pries my hands off like he still can't pick what he wants.

His kiss is angry. He refuses to back down, opening my mouth until our breathing gets hotter, but I make a whining noise and he bites my bottom lip. He's not being fair, I'm... he tongues me slow and hard, and my head goes empty.

Reid lifts me by my ass and I open my legs around him, balling my fingers in his hair so I can tip his head back.

I change the angle and open the kiss, wrapping my arm across his shoulders so he's forced to submit to me. It surprises him so much that he makes a deep noise, making a roll of arousal take me for a spin, only growing thicker when his grip on me tightens. He lets me kiss him, his breathing spiking when I bite his lip. He likes it. "Fück," He mutters, dropping his hold on my ass so that I practically slip down him and land on my feet with a thunk.