Turn that frown Upside down

You can't blame gravity for falling in love
✨❤✨

"Chase STOP MESSING WITH MY POKEDEX! I NEED TO USE THAT!"

"oooh look at me! I'm Elaine and I don't like when people touch my stuff! Well, ELAINE, I don't like when people catch the most powerful Pokemon and then SET IT FREE! YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO ME!"

"IT HAS A NAME, CHASE!"

The twins went back and forth in their argument. Chase held her pokedex up in the air as Elaine tried to retrieve it from him.

It had been like this ever since the two tied in their final match to determine which one of them should become the champion.

Normally Trace would be there to stop any arguing but Trace had gone back to Pallet town after the indigo league, leaving the brother and sister to sort out their own problems.

Elaine gave up and turned away from Chase.

She was eerily quiet and still. This equally scared and worried Chase.

"Uh.......... Elaine? Are you okay?"

Chase stepped closer to his sister. When he was right beside her, Elaine flipped around and grabbed her pokedex out of Chase's hand.

"Thank you," Elaine spoke in a sarcastic manner.

Chase pouted and the two continued on their way back to Pallet town.

Having to share the Champion title was hard for them but it was the only option.

Every match they had ended in a draw. No matter how they battled it always ended in a draw. Whether they had a double battle, a single battle, a battle using only one Pokemon or a battle using ten Pokemon. At one point Chase used an all fire type team against Elaine using an all water type team. Through some great strategy, Chase managed to pull through with a draw.

Elaine even agreed to battle with a level one pidgey against Chase using a level sixty Blastoise. Her pidgey was small and could easily avoid the attacks by flying over the blastoises head. Pidgey managed to cause a tree to fall on the opposing Pokemon but at the last second, Blastoise had hit pidgey with a water gun. Causing the match to draw as always.

But they were close siblings, so even though they fought a lot, they still managed to stay friends and laugh about it later.

Walking out of Victory Road, Elaine's mind wandered from Chase..... To Trace.

The boy who had put up with this dysfunctional pair of siblings for years and never once complained.

The only boy who could make Elaine blush and make her feel like a butterfree was let loose in her stomach.

Elaine found herself thinking of him a lot lately. Ever since she couldn't see him everyday.

I guess what people said was true, you only realise how much you value something when it's gone.

Elaine didn't exactly understand what she was feeling yet but she was sure that there would be someone she could ask.

Maybe Chase knew? Nah, probably not. Then again, who else could she ask? He was worth a shot.

"Hey Cha- Eek!" Elaine squealed mid sentence as she tripped over something on the floor and landed in a bush.

Chase, although he tried not to, was laughing his butt off at his sisters misfortune.

Chase bent down and grabbed Elaine's arms to pull her up. Elaine was not looking to happy to have fallen into a bush.

Chase kept laughing as he asked her if she was alright. His pikachu, April, and her eevee, which she had called May, were worriedly checking Elaine to see if she was hurt.