Information

I decided to just add in some information that wouldn't really come up in the story like their team and their nicknames and stuff like that.

I'll start with their teams,

Chase
Pikachu - called April because he was born on the last day of April. Female.

Charizard - called Ember for no real reason other than he's a fire type and ember is a nice name. Male.

Hitmonlee - called Lee, received from the fighting dojo. Male.

Gengar - called Gogo, it means spirit. Male.

Snorlax - Tank, cuz she's a tank. Female.

Moltres - no nickname because it's a legendary that will outlive all of them (○゚ε゚○).

Elaine
Eevee - named May because she was born on the first day of May. Female.

Venusaur - called Vine because I own a venusaur called vine. Male.

Hitmonchan - called Chan. Received from fighting dojo. Male.

Ninetales - called Blaze. Female. Was originally really weak but is now one of Elaine's strongest Pokemon.

Pidgeot - Luft, named after the German word for air. Female.

Articuno - was the first legendary caught by the trio.

(Elaine's team is just my team except I use a Blastoise called Tank instead of articuno)

Trace
Pidgeot - Male. I don't know what to name him so please give ideas?

Marowak -Kaiwi, means bone I think, Male.

Vileplume - Called bloom. Female.

Rapidash - Flare cuz why not. Female.

Blastoise - Pond. Starter Pokemon was squirtle. Male.

Zapdos - it would be rude to not give him a legendary and I also can't remember what his last Pokemon is so......

🔥Points in the story that need to be cleared up🔥:

🔥The start of their journey is just like the game except there was pikachu and eevee and two people.

🔥When defeating team rocket the first time, Elaine fought Archer and Chase got the silph scope from Giovanni.

🔥Chase, Elaine and Trace were all at the tower in lavender town. Chase revealed the ghost and Trace hid behind Elaine.

🔥The second time they fought team rocket, Chase and Trace were having the double battle and Elaine slipped away to defeat Giovanni. She was rewarded with the master ball.

🔥Elaine caught Mewtwo but set it free. This will be added in more detail to the story later on.

🔥Elaine suffered the barrage of attacks from Green. Elaine is now terrified of Green.

🔥Elaine defeated the elite four and Trace first because Chase had slept in so he only battled Elaine a little after she became Champion.

That's all that really needed to be cleared up for the story. If by some mystical force this story does really well then I might make a prequel to this story including the points I mentioned here.

✨⭐🔥Bye guys!✨🌙☀