Let's go Again!

Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost
✨❤✨

Trace groaned as he awoke. Light shined in from the window and onto the bed.

Trace lifted a hand up to his cheek, although he had no idea why. It was like he was expecting something to be there but he couldn't feel it.

He heard rustling up above him. When he stood up out of the bed he could see the the twins, seemingly still asleep, fighting over the blanket.

Chase gave a hard tug, pulling the blanket over himself and April. Elaine groaned and sleepily sat up, May following suit.

When Elaine and Trace made eye contact the two blushed. Trace blushed because he couldn't help but find her adorable just waking up, and Elaine because she remembered what she had done last night.

"G-good morning," Elaine stuttered. Trace smiled, she seemed to be getting more adorable by the second.

"Morning," he replied.

Elaine picked up May and hopped down of the bed. She handed her eevee to Trace. "Hold this,"

Trace held May but he was a little uneasy. Sometimes he felt like May was going to hurt him.

May just stared at him, smiling a little menacingly. Trace didn't even hear Elaine walk back up to him. She had brushed out her hair and washed the sleep from her eyes.

"Thanks-" Elaine started but was cut off when Trace nearly jumped out of his skin. May hopped into Elaine's arms, now looking all innocent.

"Jeez, chill out," Elaine looked at him confused. Trace inwardly groaned, he was always getting caught doing embarrassing things around her.

"C'mon! Let's go get breakfast, I'm starving!" Elaine began walking out the room, Trace followed after her.

Ms Champia was making breakfast already. Elaine pulled out two glasses from the cupboard and set them on the table. She motioned for Trace to sit down at the counter.

She went to grab some razzberry juice from the fridge. "Do you want some?" Elaine shook the bottle to get Trace's attention.

"s-sure!" he replied, Elaine poured the juice into the two glasses and made her way back to Trace.

The smell of razzberry juice filled the air. The smell was strong enough to reach even the Pokemon inside there pokeballs.

Two flashing lights appeared from upstairs, then loud thumps could be heard coming closer and closer.

Vileplume and Venusaur came running into the kitchen, eagerly sniffing around the area.

"Bloom!"
"Vine!"

The two trainers jumped down to catch their Pokemon. Ms Champia just laughed.

"They must have smelt the juice!" she said as she laughed.

Sure enough, the grass Pokemon were eyeing the juice longingly. May was growling at the vileplume and shouting at Vine.

Elaine sighed and went to pull out a bowl and a glass, filling them up with the juice.