Taken (What if, episode 2x13)

Warning: This story includes torture, blood, fights, and cringe-worthy-ness times 20. 

Alec felt horrible. He knew Magnus wasn't behind any of this. He would have to make it up somehow. Hopefully, Magnus would just forget about it or something.

He stepped out of Magnus's loft, onto the busy streets of New York. He decided to take the back road. He needed time to think.

The back street was empty, the only sounds coming from the sirens and honks from the road.

Alec sighed, sitting down on a bench. He closed his eyes, putting his head in his hands.

Suddenly, something hit him in the side of his stomach, knocking him off the bench, catching him by surprise. A hooded figure stood over him.

Oh no. This isn't good.

He kicked out, hitting the figure in the ribs. Whoever it was only stumbled. Alec stood up, ready to fight. He didn't have his bow with him, just a seraph blade hanging from his belt, hidden beneath his coat. Just as he was about to pull it out, something hit him in the face, hard.

He stumbled backward, falling onto his bottom. It hit him in the face again, and everything went black.

...

He woke up to find himself strapped down onto a metal table. A girl stood over him, ripping through his shirt with a knife. He had to do a double-take when he saw who it was.

"Kaelie?!" His voice came out hoarse and dry, his throat burning.

"You know," The Seelie started, twirling a dagger in her hand. "This is just too good. Jace's parabatai. Out of all of the Shadowhunters in New York, I was lucky enough to come across you."

Alec ignored her words. "Why?" He croaked. "Why are you doing this?"

Her eyes filled with anger, her expression darkening. She slammed the dagger down into the table Alec was stapped to, too close to his skin for his liking.

"You know why." Was all she said in reply.

She then picked up a small knife.

"Let's see," She hummed, rummaging through the pile of stuff on the table next to her. "Hmm," She grabbed a small jar filled with blue mist. "Warlock magic. Perfect."

She opened the jar. The mist sunk into Alec's skin, causing a weird tingling feeling to wash over him. Alec didn't pull on the straps, he didn't try and get out. He just laid there, watching everything the Seelie did. There was no point in struggling. It wouldn't help him in the end. 

"I'm sure your warlock boyfriend would love to think one of his own kind was responsible for your death,"

Alec's eyes widened for a split second, but his face was once again an emotional mask. 

Kaelie smiled, placing her cold, well-manicured hand on Alec's abdomen. Alec resisted the urge to squirm away. He was watching Kaelie carefully, even though there really wasn't anything he could do. He could always scream for help, but he wasn't about to let her get the satisfaction when no one came. 

Instead, he dug his nails into his palm as hard as he could, trying to get them to bleed. Kaelie didn't seem to notice. Alec felt the warm blood dripping down his hand. Hopefully, it would get Jace's attention. 

Kaelie ran her finger along Alec's body, tracing over his stamina rune.

"Which one should I start with?" She asked thoughtfully, moving her finger to trace over the Parabatai rune. "Maybe this one?"